Chapter 24.

_____

_______

_______

1ST POV
_______

.

.

The amount of sparkle passing through the tiny Ackerman's eyes when he entered the office almost blinded me.

"how...?"

Levi slowly walked inside while looking at every nook and cranny of the room, not even finding a speck of dust anywhere. I watched him touch every surface of the room as if expecting to stumble upon something dirty but nothing!

A laugh escaped my lips at his baffled expression which was a rare sight to witness since this man had the emotional capacity of an iron golem, never showing more than his usual scowl.

'oh boi I low-key want to snap a pic of this handsome little specimen, hehehehe-'

"it's..."

"..spotless? Yeah I know I told you sir I couldn't stand nasty places as well." I perked up before winking in his direction which he obviously didn't see, dammit. Levi continued looking at the room, impressed by its pristineness and even lack of dust smell. He suddenly stopped moving.

Ayo?

'this Colith...she keeps acting like an annoying brat but surprisingly kept things to my standards! Tch! How the hell did she do this?!'

I scratched my cheek before casually waltzing beside him to wave a hand in front of his face, but nope! No reactions!

'hm I think I broke him'

"..hellooo~ you okay in there?"

He blinks, putting an end to his thoughts before scowling and rudely pushing my head away from his frowning face.

"What are you doing brat."

"Eh?! You just froze like a statue! So I got worried. Anyway, did I do it right Cap'n?" the shit-eating grin I gave him seemed to snap him back to reality, and let's just say that he wasn't pleased by the way I called him.

"for the second time, it's 'Captain' to you cadet! Unless you want a beating I advise you to start learning more respect towards your superiors, am I clear?! And don't think just because you did things right that I'll magically trust you like the others." he walked past me to the door before looking in my direction with a glare. "and go back to work, we're not finished." I gaped at his disappearing figure in the hallway probably going to inspect the others' work. Though, I failed to notice when he brought a hand to his forehead in discomfort.