Chapter 26.

_______

1ST POV
_______

.

.

Welp

That happened.

After my quick visit to my treehouse where I packed a few things like some clothes, a toiletry bag, my beloved sketchbook where I doodled some of the cast, I asked them before, mind you! And other stuff in a brown military backpack, I warped back in the HQ's dungeon and found it empty. Guess poor Eren's still being tortured by Hanji's ramblings. His fault for opening his maw. Thank Allah nobody saw me pop outta nowhere cause I was still a mess. A now clean mess but still a mess! To be frank, the stunt my man Levi pulled had me shook!

'damn you, little man!' I shook my head in frustration 'cause I needed to figure out how to act around him and gosh I could be awkward! Sounds easy to act like an All-knowing bitch but damn that ain't me!'

Grumbling, I enter the cell and put my stuff on a bed. You see the sparkling effect that appears in animes? That's exactly how I found the cell and honestly, it was noice. There's a small barred window that lets fresh air in and I've never been this happy to breathe pollution-free air in my life. Thank Allah I don't have asthma anymore.

'Much better than Mitras. 10/10!'

It's situated high enough to avoid any escape attempts only if you wish to break some bones while trying. The walls are all covered in stones, typical dungeon, and not gonna lie, it gives me medieval vibes even if that's stuffs seen more in movies and videos games than in real life. My country ain't known for its castles-do we even have castles? heck, we got more mosques instead-eh I'm going astray! There's a sink with a mirror-

'gotta have Eren practice his 'tatakae' with it mdr'

And some cuffs and chains attached to the beds. There are three cells actually since the Survey Corps ain't known to hold criminals so their numbers are scarce, opposite to the capital, yet they're big enough to hold two prisoners in it so Eren and I share one. My decision really.

Hm...seems like they're letting us roam free today seeing as nobody's here to monitor us-sure Eren's stuck with Hanji while I'm 'volatile'. Must be because of the whole pinky stuff. Pretty sure someone's supposed to watch us or something, or maybe that's 'cause we just got there and everyone's exhausted as hell. Bruh I did all the work but okay. Anyway! Tomorrow's another day so let's see how it goes!

'why am I cheerful I have no idea! Just hope Hanji followed my advice. Good night world!'

The moment my head touched the pillow, I was out cold.

__________

Next morning found me in the HQ's garden which's pretty large so I went crazy. I wore my uniform minus the straps, with the jacket attached to my waist and a grey sleeveless turtle neck. I was currently in a crouch, eyes glowing with my hands on the ground, making different plants grow out of the holes filled with seeds with my powers.

"hm...I think it's good!"

Once finished, I nod in approval, quite proud of myself. It's exactly 6 AM and I just finished my self appointed mission which was :