Chapter 21.

________

3RD POV
________

.

.

After three days of Colith continuously bullying any guard who had the balls to throw the slightest dirty look at Eren, the day of the trial finally arrived.

"Ugh, I would kill to have a bath right now. Hey you, what time is it?" The black woman asked, her head upside down while her legs rested on the wall. The two guards present flinched a bit as the one she was talking to quickly answered.

"i-it's 9 AM, ma'am...d-do you need anything..?"

"hm...no, what bout you Eren?" she redirected her attention toward the gaping teen who was at a loss of words.

"uh....I got to pee?"

"OF COURSE!", they hurriedly brought the flabbergasted teen to the toilet to not anger the woman who cackled before changing her position. Her back now rested on the wall as she waited for them to come back, which they did moments later.

The news concerning two cadets able to shift into titans shocked every inhabitant of the walls, and their reactions to the matter differed between Sina and Rose

The news concerning two cadets able to shift into titans shocked every inhabitant of the walls, and their reactions to the matter differed between Sina and Rose. While the people from Rose were regaining hope, expecting a lot from these new saviors, those from Sina were having doubts and were not believing it. They were mostly dreading a new flood of migrants, more worried about their comfortable lifestyle while it didn't change anything for those living in the underground as they were already busy surviving on their own to care about it.

Their identities were hidden from the public eye, yet the high placed/Nobles and military corps were aware of it as well as the few soldiers who took part in retaking Trost, and their sole presences gave an insane advantage during the operation, thus proving their importance for humanity's possible victory. When the soldiers got wind of the strongest cadet involvement, some of them got afraid while others simply expressed some curiosity about this mysterious cadet, which included all the guards who were to watch them.

Which leads us to now.

Colith's presence frightened the two guards who were unfortunate enough to find out that she was indeed the Monster with terrifying strength their commander, Nail Dork wanted to recruit in their ranks. If it was just the other brat, they would've ignored any of his requests but this woman was terrifying! One guard even fainted after she glared at him for calling the teen a monster, and that glare....oh walls.

"You good? I hope they didn't bother you, hm? ", Colith casually asked with a neutral face yet her sharp golden eyes were boring holes into the poor soldiers who flinched.