Chapter 17

(Piya's POV)

Going to college seemed more awkward now knowing that I was a supernatural. I guess this is how Abhay feels everyday....

Misha and Panchi joined me while going to class. Only Abhay was there. He looked at me.

"Wow! We're early today!" Panchi squealed.

"Shut up fatty! Who likes to be early?"Misha said. I laughed.

Abhay was still watching me. I tried to ignore him. Suddenly T burst into the room.

"Good morning losers." She said, waving at us.

"Hiiiiiii Abhay." She looked at Abhay with lustful eyes.

Shamelessly, she sat down next to him and began to touch his face with her finger. He grabbed her hand.

"Do you mind?" He hissed at her.

"Oh come baby....you know you like it." She said. "You're looking hot today. Black T-shirt over jeans. Hot."

I turned away from them. I felt like punching T in the face. Who was she to touch Abhay like that?

"Get away from me!" He roared. T jumped back. Abhay glared at her.

"T! Stop being such a despo." Misha told her.

"Shut up Misha! This doesn't have to do with you." She snapped back.

Thankfully the bell rang for class, stopping the growing fight. I sighed in relief. T marched angrily back to her seat. Misha and Panchi giggled at her.

Misha and Panchi stopped me after class ended. Misha handed me a small fancy envelope.

"What is this Misha?" I said looking at the envelope.

"Invitation for you and your family. My birthday is tomorrow."

"Really! Happy birthday Misha!" I hugged her.

"Thank you Piya." She said.

"Piya, you have to come! No excuses!" Panchi said.

"I will come for sure! And I'm 100% sure that Maya and Kaka will too."

"Good." Misha said, pinching my cheeks.

(The same evening....)

"Piya! What will you wear tomorrow?" Maya said, running into my room.

"I don't know! I can't decide!"

All my dresses were sprawled out on the bed. I liked all of them.

"Idea! Call Abhay over and ask him." She said.

"Why Abhay?"

"Don't act like you don't know why. I know you will like to wear his choice."

My face turned a bright red. Maya took my phone and dialed Abhay's number.

"Hello Abhay? This is Maya. Come to our house quickly. It's important." She hung up with a naughty smile on her face.

"Maya....." I said.

"You'll thank me later." She winked.

(Fifteen minutes later......)

I saw Abhay park his bike outside. I peeked through the curtains to catch a glimpse of him.

He came straight to my room with Maya.

"I'll leave you two alone." Maya said, taking steps backwards and shutting the door behind us.

"I'm sorry Abhay...Maya called you for this stupid thing....I....."