Chapter 32

(3 years later..)
(Piya's POV)

Our room was decorated with flowers and rose petals. Candles were placed around the bed, and the moon was flowing perfectly in the sky. The door clicked shut behind me, and just as I expected, Abhay wrapped his arms around me. He was looking so sexy in his dark blue sherwani.

"How does it feel to be Mrs. Raichand, jaan?"

"How should I know? We got married just a few hours ago. I have high expectations Abhay." I said.

"I know you do jaan. I won't disappoint you."

His fingers went to the buttons of his sherwani, and he began undoing them. In just a few moments, it was lying limp on the couch behind us. His perfectly chiseled chest and abs grabbed at my attention. He took me in his embrace and began to remove my jewelry and veil.

"I have a surprise waiting in the bathroom, Piya. Go see it." He coaxed.

I excitedly did as told, and half expected to see what I did. It was a sensuous lingerie piece, a deep black and purple, with lace finishings and long enough to just cover me. I blushed strawberry red, while Abhay chuckled to himself. He seized me by the waist again.

"Wear it, please?" He asked. I smiled naughtily to myself.

"Fine." I said, shutting the door in his face.

The piece was the perfect length below my waist. I was feeling shy, so I grabbed a big towel and wrapped it around myself. I peeked outside. Abhay was just outside. He noticed the slight movement and pulled me out in one swift movement. I hit his chest hard.

"Feeling shy I see?" He asked. I nodded. "There's nothing to be shy about, jaan. We belong to each other now. Besides, I've been waiting for this day for ages." He growled sensuously.

"So have I." I said.

He undid the towel that I had so tightly grasped in my fist, with no effort. I was exposing myself to him for the first time.

"So beautiful...." He whispered, and in seconds I found myself on the bed, with him towering over me. I could feel the cold from his body brush against my body. I liked it. He leaned forward and kissed the side of my neck. He lingered there for a moment, then came up to say something.

"I wish to do something. May I?" He asked.

"What?"

"You'll see." He said, then returned to my neck.

He pinned me down by both arms and hissed deeply. Then I felt a sharp sting on the side of my neck. It was a burning pain. I then felt his cold lips against my heated skin, lightly sucking at the burning spot. He was drinking my blood, I realized. I could feel warm blood trickle out from the wound. He stopped drinking after a minute or two, then licked the blood trail clean from my skin. He healed the wound shortly after.

He bit down on his own wrist and told me to drink from the wound. He helped me do so. I lied there confused on why he did that.

"You taste so good, jaan." He murmured. "That was just an ancient vampire wedding ritual. We've exchanged blood, our bond will get stronger." He paused. "It didn't hurt too much, did it? I'm sorry." He said. I smiled.

"I'm fine Abhay. I know you didn't mean to hurt me. I actually liked the feeling." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Really?" He asked amused.

"Yes really. And in my opinion, you look more handsome with your dark blue eyes."

"That I know. I'm the most irresistible vampire in existence."