Chapter 25

(Piya's POV)

I got up early this morning, which was weird because I never woke up this early. I stretched and stared around my room for a minute. I was hopeful that Abhay would come to college today. I didn't want to be lonely and delusional again. My heart told me he would. I hated seeing a guilty Abhay.

I got dressed in a sky blue dress and curled my hair at the ends. I wanted to have a normal day with Abhay. Not with supernaturals surrounding me each moment. I wanted to be in his embrace.

Maya woke up as well, surprised to see me up and ready this morning.

"Since when are you a morning person?" She enquired.

"Who knows?" I shrugged. She sniffled to herself and walked to the bathroom.

"You look disgusting Maya...." I teased. Her hair looked like a tornado swept through it, and her eyes were a little bloodshot. "Did you not get any sleep?"

"Nope. I had nightmares all night. Scary ones. It was of a hooded man strangling me to death. He kept saying that he wanted to kill all three of us." She suffered while saying that. "I'm a little worried. Never had a nightmare like that before." She scratched her head and stumbled into the bathroom. I freaked.

Why was he after me? What did he want with my family? First Abhay's bloodlust, now Maya's nightmares...I needed to talk to Diana and Samarth about this.

(At college...)

The whole college was decorated in pink and red heart shaped balloons. It looked like it was a holiday or something. Did I miss the memo?

Misha ran up to me after hanging some balloons. Se other students hung up a big sign at the entryway. Happy Valentines Day......it read. It completely slipped my mind.

"What's up Piya?" She asked casually. "Don't you love the decorations?!" She asked. "I love decorating the campus."

"It's amazing." I said. I wasn't into Valentines Day that much as I didn't have any guy in my life to celebrate it. Now I did. I blushed to myself.

"Blushing are you? Where's your Prince Charming, Piya?" Misha asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Well he needs to come quickly. I want to see what he's planned for you."

I waited outside for him while the others ran off to do other work. Soon enough, his black Mercedes rolled into the parking lot. He stepped out, grabbing his bag and slinging it across his shoulder. He looked extremely hot today, wearing tight denim jeans and a grey turtleneck. He looked like a model. I almost started drooling. He came up to me and kissed me lightly on my lips.

"Looking beautiful jaan..." He said. He held out a small rose from his back pocket and adorned it in my hair.

"Happy Valentines Day." He said lovingly. I smiled.

"Same to you Mr. Sexy."

"I'm always sexy..." He said sensuously. "And I have many ways of showing it." He winked.

The bell rang suddenly. Abhay linked arms with me and led me to my class. People stared at us, shocked. Even T was steaming red with jealousy. Abhay pulled me closer to his body. The cold from his body sent tingles through my spine. He took my hand and held it against his chest. I so wanted to feel his heartbeat. But that wasn't possible.

I saw one booth in the quad that was for picture taking. I realized that Abhay and I never took a photo together after we became a couple. I tugged his arm.