20

Please ignore all the mistakes!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad!" Taehyung said with a smile spread across his face as he busted into the room. 

When his eyes landed on Sangbam, he didn't waste any more time to crash into the old man. Sangbam laughed wholeheartedly as he stood and engulfed him in the tight hug. 

Taehyung was on the verge of crying when he saw his father, safe and sound. He was nervous that he would not see his father again, but here he is, hugging him, breathing and fine. 

Namjoon chuckled, standing up, smiling. Even if Taehyung does not have that bond with his dad, he still loves him unconditionally. There is not a time that he would not forget his dad. Afterall, he only had his dad left. 

Jungkook and Donggun were also smiling as they looked at them. Especially Jungkook. He wished nothing but Taehyung's happiness and now he gets to see Taehyung smiling so wide as he holds his father close, Jungkook feels like he has accomplished something big.  

When they all took their seats, the conversation continued. 

Taehyung sits in between Sangbam and Namjoon, looking at Donggun and Jungkook. Even if Taehyung was extremely happy, Jungkook noticed the dark circles under his eyes. He sighed. He should have guessed that Taehyung was staying up.

"Huh," Taehyung said, eyes widened as he looked at Jungkook and the bandages on his shoulders that he tried to hide with his shirt. "What happened to you?" Taehyung purposely pointed at the obvious wound. 

"A-ah," Jungkook eventually pulled his shirt to hide the bandages even more, "nothing much. It's just a small injury." 

"It doesn't look small at all. I mean, what exactly happened? Did you guys get attacked?" 

Sangbam reached over and held Taehyung's hand. Taehyung turned to him, who shook his head. Taehyung immediately fell silent and looked over to Jungkook quietly. He seemed to be uncomfortable, and he felt bad for asking such questions at this time. He should have asked him when they were alone. 

"No, it's okay," Jungkook said to Sangbam, "he must be curious." He looked at Taehyung with all seriousness. "Yes, we've been attacked. Even if I'm a True Blood Alpha, I still can't beat silver. I think it'll leave a scar, but I'm okay." 

He sends Taehyung an assurance smile to end his statement. 

Namjoon scanned him from head to toe, and he could see Jungkook's pupils dilated while he was looking at his brother. Namjoon may not be a scientist, but he knew that once someone is in love, their eyes look different, and this is the first time he had ever witnessed something so pure and innocent. Especially that it comes from Jungkook. 

"I have a gut feeling," everyone snapped their eyes towards Donggun, "that something isn't right. The hunters could never just attack humans." 

"I agreed," Jungkook added. "If they would, they would have attacked BH University. That uni has werewolves and humans, and the uni was there for years, yet the hunters didn't dare to hurt anyone. It's a little strange that the hunters randomly started to do that to you guys." 

"Then, what should we do? We can't live among humans. They might be there," Namjoon said. 

"Why can't you? It's where humans were. The hunters won't be able to hurt you guys. You guys will be even more safe." Jungkook said. 

"I agreed with Jungkook," Donggun cleared his throat. "The hunters were not the type to hurt humans. If you guys lived there quietly, I don't think the hunters would be able to do anything."