31

FYI, the next few chapters will be mainly NamJin and TaeKook, like, a JUST THEM.

Anyways, please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon has to eventually go to work outside of the pack. It's not that he cannot do that. He can, he just has to go with a pack member.

As of right now, he is coming home from work. After a meeting with the artist that he's going to write the lyrics to, he was exhausted. Although it was not very late yet, he just wished he could lay in bed and forget about this world for even a second.

Namjoon leaned against the window with his pen and notebook on his lap, earbuds plugged in his ear, listening to the instrumental that he just made hours ago. He spined the pencil, thinking deeply of the next word, trying to squeeze out every last bit of ideas that he could think of.

He sighed for the last time, crossing out whatever he just had. He wanted to throw everything away. He wanted to restart everything, although he had been doing that for the past hours. He cannot come up with anything.

He drank three to four cups of coffee a day, trying to come up with something, yet nothing seemed to work.

All he could think about was those rosy cheeks, plump lips, and milky skin of a certain blonde. He still remembered the first time they met. He was so beautiful that everywhere he went, he stood out. Then, the time they talked at the garden, talking about the lyrics that he came up with.

As sad as it sounds, even the time they departed. The sad looks he gave him, the time they both bid each other goodbyes. Not only that, the horrible and painful kiss that they shared. If only he had more time, he would show him how important he is.

No, if only Meena was not in the way, maybe, just maybe, the ones that were married were them. But at the same time, Namjoon understood where Meena came from.

If he happened to have a good bond with a child that he raised like his own, he wouldn't want them to be tied down to someone just because of a stupid rule. He would want them to be married to someone everyone knows.

Namjoon shook his head. All these stupid thoughts make him a workaholic, but not at the same time. He is just exhausting himself by overthinking about something that is not worth thinking anymore.

Sometimes, he wondered if Seokjin ever liked him like that.

He sighed once again, closing his eyes as he relaxed against the seat with his head pressed against the soft cushion of the car.

Suddenly, the glass in front of the car was shot, and Namjoon's eyes widened. Before he could register what was happening, the driver was down, leaving the car going on by itself. Namjoon gasped, holding onto everything around him.

It was a good thing he had the seatbelt on. Even that doesn't seem to work well at this moment.

"Hey! Hey!"

He was screaming, kicking the driver's seat, trying to wake him up, yet the driver did not move an inch.

The car was spinning, continuing to go on without no one controlling it. Namjoon was scared. His heart was beating so fast, he thought he would have a heart attack. He felt as if his lungs couldn't get enough air. He was having a hard time breathing.

He looked around, trying to do something to survive. The car eventually went out of the road and straight to a nearby tree. The car finally came to a stop when it crashed onto the poor tree that couldn't move. The driver flew out of the already broken window, tumbling to the grass. Namjoon crashed onto the driver seat, making him bounce back to his seat.