16

Please ignore all the mistakes!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After walking for hours in silence, they finally reached a place with a huge gate circling the place, and a big wooden door gate. The place was lit with torches and fire. There's not a single light that was made out of electricity. Well, he lied, there's actually places that were lit up by torches, but it's mainly inside the house. 

Taehyung wondered how they made fire when Taehyung didn't even want to turn off the head lamp itself sometimes. Namjoon and Taehyung looked around with their big eyes. 

Namjoon was walking with them, while Jungkook carried Taehyung. Just because he doesn't want Taehyung to walk. He would be making the excuse that Taehyung wasn't well, so he could get to carry him. 

Even Taehyung confirmed himself that he's fine, Jungkook wouldn't let him touch the floor. At the end, Taehyung just let the man do whatever he wanted. 

When they got inside the gate, where everyone was, all of the attention was on them. Taehyung almost buried his face in Jungkook's neck when he stopped himself. He doesn't want to make it seem like he likes the professor or make everyone misunderstood them. 

Jungkook carrying him gained enough attention already. He doesn't want anymore attention than he already has. 

They reached a big house that seemed to be in the center of the small pack. The house was the biggest out of all the smaller houses, it was surrounded by many smaller houses. The place was placed in the middle of nowhere. Besides this place, there's no shelter or any beings. 

The door to the big house opened and they all walked inside. Although the place looked like it was in nowhere, the inside of the house was not that bad looking. It was warm and cozy. It feels like home to a lot of people. 

The scent of cinnamon was so strong that it overpowered the lavender scent. However, Taehyung could smell the lavender lingering around. The smell of woods makes Taehyung feel tired and calm. It helps relax his body and assure him. 

One thing that caught Taehyung's attention was the huge stairs in the middle of the room. From there, it was connected to many doors. From the doors, there were at least a few people standing there as they looked down to the people that just walked in. 

On the level floor that they were standing seemed like a living room. It has so many sofas, tables, and chairs. The fireplace was burning, to make the place warm. Even the rugs are beautiful. The pictures that hung on the wall made the place even more homely. 

Taehyung could tell that each picture had a meaning behind it, and it's very important to this village or 'pack' as to what Jungkook referred it to. 

Jungkook finally let Taehyung down onto a sofa as he kneel in one leg in front of the human. 

"Are you okay?" 

Taehyung gives him a weird look. "I'm okay, but are you okay?" 

Jungkook only chuckled. "I'm okay." 

"Jungkook!" 

A woman, who seemed to be in her late forties or early fifties, yet she still looked very young for her age. She's wearing a pair of light purple pajamas that were made out of silk fabrics. She covered it with a plain white rope that hung on her shoulders. Her hair was long to her waist with no hair tie tying it. 

She has a beauty mole near her lower left lip. It marked her beauty when she was young. Her double eyelids match perfectly her dark café eyes that sparkle alongside her shiny hair.