7

Please ignore the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why didn't you answer your phone last night?" Namjoon asked. 

Namjoon went to pick Taehyung up for the weekend. Now, they're in the car, on their way home.

Taehyung sighed, looking out of the window to the landscape as it passed by. "I went to eat out with a friend." 

Namjoon looked at Taehyung for a quick second before his eyes were back at the road again. 

"Friend ..." Namjoon repeated, "what did you guys do? Just eat?" 

"Yeah, we just eat. What do you think we do?" 

"I don't know. A lot of things." 

"Like what?" Taehyung looked over to him. 

Namjoon shrugged. "Like, walk around the park, go shopping, paint, share each other's interest, I can go on forever if you want." 

Taehyung turned away. "No, he just wants to go out and eat, so I went along." 

"You went along?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Oh, that sure doesn't sound like you. You don't even go out to eat with me most of the time," Namjoon turned on the signal and moved lane. 

"Yeah, but I was hungry and he said he'll treat me." 

Namjoon furrows his eyebrows. "Why does it sound like you were being forced?" 

"Of course I was being forced." 

Namjoon's eyes widened. "Are you serious? Did you let any professors or someone know?" 

Taehyung closed his eyes and sighed. If only you know it's the professor himself. "That's why I said we didn't do anything." 

Namjoon sighed. He doesn't know if he had sighed in relief or something else. "Just know that you have a choice next time, okay?" 

"Yes, hyung." 

The two brothers ended their conversation there. Taehyung looked out the window and closed his eyes. 

His mind went back to the occasion from yesterday at the restaurant. 

Yes, it is true that Jungkook and Taehyung just ate, but Taehyung noticed that Jungkook just kept staring at him, and when he tried to tell the older that he's been staring, Jungkook doesn't seem to notice. 

It was like Jungkook was flirting with him. 

"Looking at you eating is very cute," Jungkook said. 

Taehyung almost choked on his own food. "Please, I'm eating." 

"It's true, I don't lie," Jungkook sounded offended when Taehyung seemed to not have much faith in him. 

"I didn't say you lie," Taehyung took a sip from his drink, "but staring at someone while they're eating is kinda creepy." 

Jungkook sighed. "I know you would say something like that." 

"Yes, so Professor Jeon, I don't want you to be staring at me while I'm eating." 

Jungkook was suddenly confused with the sudden title. "What's with the Professor Jeon? You don't even call me that at school." 

"I can start calling you Professor Jeon from now on," Taehyung stared at Jungkook with seriousness. 

On Jungkook's face, there's confusion, hurts, and dislikes are written all over. He's not sure what Taehyung is trying to tell him, but he knows deep inside his heart, it's rejection.