34.5 (SKIP IF WANTED)

Okay, I know that I have said this, and I will say it again.

EHEM.

If you are uncomfortable in any ways of namjin doing the DEEDS, feel free to leave. Like, seriously, who ask you to read? I thought I feeds y'all enough stupid plots and bad grammers, so I decided to feed y'all something good. SMUT.

I know that you know and we all know that this story is NOT NamJin, SO if this is not your cup of tea, DON'T READ. I'm pretty sure you are old enough to understand what I'm trying to imply here.

For the ones that read this chapter, MAY THE LORD BLESS YOUR SOUL.

Viewers discretion is advised.

Please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It hurts so bad, but it feels so good.

That's how Seokjin felt right now. Namjoon had his mouth swallow Seokjin's whole. At the same time, Namjoon's three fingers were working their magic inside of him, that's the pain and pleasure that he has never felt before.

He cried, meddling with Namjoon's hair, trying to stop him, but he also wanted him to continue. His hips buckled when the younger touched something inside of him. It makes him jump at the weird sensation with his eyes rolling back.

"S-stop!" He cried. "I-it's com-coming!"

He doesn't know if his warnings get delivered before he ejaculates into the younger's mouth.

He took deep breaths, looking at him. "Sp-spit it out, i-idiot."

"Hyung," Namjoon said, looking at him with his eyes glossy and innocent.

Seokjin's eyes widened, sitting up and wiped Namjoon's lips. "Y-you swallowed it?"

Namjoon nodded. "What am I supposed to do with it?"

Seokjin narrowed his eyebrows in flabbergasted. "You spit it out, of course."

"Too late." He gave the older a peck in the lips.

Seokjin wiped his lips instantly. "You're crazy."

"What I'm about to do to you right now is even crazier."

"What-"

He was turned around before he could breathe out another word. Namjoon lifted his ass in the air, making him rest on his knees and elbows.

Namjoon pressed a hand on Seokjin's neck to hold him down. "I think you're ready, hyung." With his member aligned at the entrance, he pushed in.

Seokjin's eyes widened. "W-wait, Namjoon!"

Now, he wanted to move. He wanted to get out of the situation, but Namjoon had already caged him so well, there's no other way to escape.

"Hyung, relax." He pushed in more.

A cry broke out as Seokjin's arms flared to tap on Namjoon's thighs, trying to stop him. Namjoon pushed in even more, half of his shaft disappeared inside.

He is feeling so good right now. It was soft and tender, yet it tightly wrapped around him.

He bit his lips sexually, taking it out a centimeter or so before pushing it back in, deeper than before. Seokjin gaped. Tears flowed to his eyes, screaming Namjoon's name, yet doesn't know what to tell him. He wanted him to stop, but also wanted him to go deeper.