17

Please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung and Namjoon were supposed to share a room. They WERE supposed to share a room together. However, Jeon Jungkook, the upcoming Alpha, wouldn't let them. 

"What do you mean we can't?!" Namjoon yelled. 

"You guys just can't!" Jungkook yelled back. 

Namjoon groans in frustration. "Give me a specific reason why!" 

"Because Taehyung will be sharing the room with me!" 

Namjoon scoffed. "With you? You're his professor. Why should he share the room with you?" 

"Because I can protect him better than you," Jungkook crossed his arms across his chest as he leaned in one leg. 

Namjoon laughed. "Oh, so you thought that you're a werewolf, and you could protect him? Excuse you, but as his brother, it's my duty to keep him safe." 

Jungkook laughed out loud, in mocking. "Oh, so you're his brother, and you thought that it's your duty to keep him safe? Well, that's too bad because he had me now." 

"Dude, he didn't even say that!" Namjoon yelled. 

"He didn't say he wanted you either!" Jungkook yelled back. 

"There's only one way to find out," Namjoon said, and they both turned to Taehyung, who had already fallen asleep on the sofa as he listened to his brother and professor bickering. 

Even if Taehyung isn't the type of person that would sleep at night, somehow, tonight was just making him so tired that he knocked out cold. 

"See? It's all because of you," Jungkook said. 

Namjoon furrows his eyebrows as he glares at Jungkook. "What? Because of who?" 

"You, duh." 

Namjoon had both of his hands on his hips now. "Why is it me? It's you that's why he fell asleep on the sofa! If you just let us go to the bed, I wouldn't be arguing with you and Taehyung wouldn't sleep like this!" 

"What?!" Jungkook gasped dramatically, "it wasn't completely my fault when you could've listened and let him share the room with me!" 

"Don't be ridiculous, why should I let my brother sleep with a stranger like you?!" 

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Oh please! If I'm a stranger, shouldn't you be a stranger to him too?" 

Namjoon was confused. "What?" 

"You might not know, but I'm Taehyung's favorite professor, that means, I'm not a stranger to him. I'm only a stranger to you! So, if I'm a stranger to him, you should be too! Because you're a stranger to me!" 

"That is just fuc-"

"Go sleep!" They didn't have the time to react before their heads were met with a pair of slippers. 

They turned to see Seokjin holding a slipper in hand, and he didn't look too happy. "Just how long are you two going to argue for, huh?! It's already one in the morning and the only thing I heard was yelling and screaming! Don't you know that it's been a long day for everyone and they need to sleep?! Can't y'all see that Taehyung was already asleep?! Shows some manners!" 

Namjoon and Jungkook glared at each other again. "You see, hyung," Jungkook started, "he wouldn't let Taehyung share the room with me." 

"Why should he share it with you?" Namjoon questioned, "he's my brother, he should share it with me!"