12

Please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was five in the evening when Jungkook was in his office, grading and planning an activity for his class. Both his computer and laptop are open, including the papers that messed up his desk. 

It's not like he cares, he would have to clean it sometimes anyways. As for now, he should probably have to finish grading so he could go home for the day. 

Tomorrow will be Friday for him, which means he has no classes. Therefore, he would be free the whole day on Friday combined with the weekend. 

However, that doesn't mean he will do everything tomorrow just because it's Friday. He also wants to enjoy his weekend, so he planned to get his work done on both Thursday and Friday. 

His cell phone rings. He sighed in distress. Who in the world could be calling me? He questioned himself before he paused at grading, and searched for his phone. 

When he found it, he looked at the ID caller. It was his father. 

He answered the phone and placed it on his ear. "Yes, father?" 

"Jungkook, you're still at the university, right?" His father seemed to be in a panic. 

"Yes, I'm still at the university, why? Did something happen?" 

"Well, I don't quite know but Seokjin sent a servant here and he said something about a student will be in danger at your university." 

Jungkook narrowed his eyebrows in shock. A student? "Who?" 

"Hold on, let me send you the pictures," there was a pause before a notification was heard from Jungkook's messenger. 

This better be good. He thought to himself silently. 

He knows that once his father called him like this, an urgent event must happen. Or he just wants to discuss something that is not-so-important with him. 

It's not like Jungkook cares, he just wished his father would discuss with him when he's home. 

His eyes widened when he saw the picture. It was Taehyung, and it was during the time that Jungkook took him out for lunch. That means, it just happened a few days ago. 

He could hear a growl in displeasure from his wolf, and soon, his blood boiled deep within himself. 

He knew the people that took the pictures are none other than Nalie and Youngji. Now, Taehyung would be in danger because of those two girls. 

"Kook," his father's voice rings from the phone, "listen, we don't know why or who would hurt that student of yours, but you need to keep your eyes on him. Nalie told Seokjinnie that Youngji has been acting weird. She was talking with someone on the phone about the student. I don't know about that student as much as you do, but I want you to make sure that student is safe, okay?" 

Jungkook took a deep breath upon hearing what his father had said. "Yes, I'll keep my eyes on him," Jungkook growled again, "twenty fours." 

"Good, but don't do anything stupid," his father warned, "we don't know who will hurt that student. Just keep an eye on him, and make sure he stays safe. From what I know, that student is a human. If Youngji happened to be in touch with the hunters, I'm pretty sure they would let the student go without any drama. As for now, just make sure there's nothing done to harm the student, okay?"