1

Please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On top of the nightstand, it stood an alarm clock with a single lamp, next to it was the bed. The alarm clock reads 8:45 am. The bed was not well made but it wasn't messy either. You could tell someone just woke up not too long ago. 

The four walls were gray, but the ceiling was white. The carpet that sealed the floor from left to right was a dark shade of wooden gray. 

From the left side of the room has a door which was a walk-in closet, and the right side of the room also has a door, and it's a bathroom. The running of the water indicates that the owner of the room was taking a shower. 

The room was eerie silence with the running water from the bathroom. There was a glass door on the wall next to the room that was covered with a long curtain. Which leads to the lonely balcony that barely has anything. 

The door of the bathroom opened, and a man with a towel wrapped around his torso came out. 

The male's hair and body was wet with delicious drips of water. His shoulders are wide, his chest is buff, and his upper body is filled with muscles. His abs are everywhere with the sun kissed skin of his. 

He looked over to the alarm clock on the nightstand and quickly checked his phone that lays on the bed. He looked at the calendar and remembered that there'll be a new student joining his class. 

He placed his phone on the bed and went to his walk-in closet to choose a set of clothes. 

When he's done, he gets down from his room, with his white button shirt tuck in his suit pants. His hair style to the side of his face, to show a glimpse of his forehead. 

His phone was on his hand as he jogged down from the upper floor to the kitchen. He whistles a strange song that has been stuck on his head ever since morning. 

He reached the kitchen and instantly grabbed an apple that was in his sight. 

"Jiminie hyung, where's Yoongi hyung?" The young male asked a shorter male that was eating at the dinner table, with his iPad displayed in front of him. 

Jimin glanced at the younger male for a second before looking back to his iPad. "Alpha Donggun calls for him." 

The young male hums with his mouth full of apples. 

"I thought you have already left, Jungkook," they turned to the said voice. It was the Luna, herself. 

Jungkook shakes his head. "My class doesn't start until ten today," Jungkook took another big bite from his apple. 

The Luna, Jeon Meena, stopped in front of Jungkook and gave his collar a fix. "There's some hunter lurking around, be careful, okay?" 

"I know, ma, I've dealt with those hunters ever since I was born," Jungkook rolled his eyes, which he gained a slap on his chest from her. 

"You may be a pro, but anything can still happen," she warned. 

"I know, that's why I mostly drive," Jungkook sighed. 

Meena didn't say anything, she just glared at him. "Just be careful." 

He smiles. "Yes, ma." 

He threw the apple away and gave her a kiss on her cheek before he left. 

It has been a few days since the semester started, and Jungkook thought today will be like everyday. He has been a professor at BH University for four years now. BH University was not a very big university, but not small either. It's pretty average.