32

GAHHHHHHHH!!!

I AM SO EXCITED TO SHARE THIS CHAPTER WITH YOU ALL!

Please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour ago ... 

When Namjoon woke up, he thought he was in heaven. The beautiful plants surrounded him with a mixture of fresh start of the day after a rainstorm night. It gave him a feeling of home. Even though his home is nothing like this, he felt like he could get used to it. 

His head was pounding, like a hangover. He was dizzy and exhausted. Even so, he felt so light, he could take a walk on the clouds. 

He finally looked around. Surrounding him were pots of plants, unique trees, and useful herbs. It was beautifully decorated from one side to the other, yet it also looked awful as if they did it on purpose as a joke. 

From that, there was a small house painted in white. The back door was brown, earthly color. Then, it welcomed a deck that had many pots of plants chilling on the stairs to the railing and on the deck. Many were cactus and aloe. 

"You're up," said a strange voice, which he had never heard before. 

He looked around once again, but he found no one. He thought he must have misunderstood the bird's chirp as someone talking with him. 

He brushed it off. 

"You're Kim Namjoon, right?" 

Now, in front of him, stood a young man with a hopeful smile, cheeks filled with pride. His eyes glistened a galaxy. Namjoon could see the whole universe in it. 

He wore a black cloak on top of his black clothes. He had simple long sleeves with a short v neck. Then, tight black leather pants that shine when the sunlight hits it. He also has a chain-like-belt around his waist, tying his shirt onto his pants. He had simple black dress shoes. 

Then his hair. He had streaks of purple mixed with his natural black hair. On his body, he wore multiple different kinds of earrings on each side of his ears, with multiple different shapes of rings on his fingers. 

Even though the young man looked like an emo kid, which is not something bad, he looked nice. From head to toe, he wore all black, not showing any other signs that he had any other colorful clothes. 

"Um," Namjoon said, "who are you?"

The person seemed shocked. "Y-you don't remember me?" 

Namjoon looked at him, confusedly. "I don't think so." 

"Hoseok. I'm Jung Hoseok. Your mother's best friend and partner." 

Namjoon still has the confused expression on. He tried to recall, but he doesn't seem to remember anyone with the name of Jung Hoseok. 

Hoseok sighed. "It's okay. You were a kid. You probably don't remember." 

"I mean, I may not know you as my mom's best friend and partner, but I do know that you're the witch everyone's been looking for." 

"Ahhhhh, so you're from Eon Crimson. I didn't know that's where you and your family rested. How was it? Living with Crimson?" 

"I'm so sorry. I don't think I know what Eon Crimson is," Namjoon apologized. 

Hoseok raised one of his eyebrows. He was not sure if he was surprised or disappointed. Maybe both. 

"Y-you don't know what Eon Crimson is?" Hoseok asked.