23

Please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a week now and everything was chaotic. Taehyung has been avoiding Jungkook, avoiding him more than ever, and as always Jungkook will chase him all around the pack house.

Seokjin and Namjoon have grown closer in just under a week. Maybe because they both are doing something that involves both of their presence. Aka, music.

Taehyung continued to sleep in the same room as Seokjin because the male can actually stop Jungkook from chasing him. He could run to Namjoon, but that would always lead them to fights.

There was never peace in the pack house ever since the trio came to live there. Their upcoming Alpha, Jeon Jungkook, seemed to have a lot of energy during the day and night, a very rare sight to see, indeed.

It was a reminder that life goes on even after a storm. It was there to remind everyone that there is still peace even in the darkest day. It just had to be reminded.

There was only an open aisle that was not filled with plants and that was the only place where anyone could walk on. Other than that, plants are everywhere. Even water too. If not careful, someone could get hurt.

Seokjin walked into the house with a smile on his face when he saw Meena watering a pot of flowers while humming a lovely, yet so cold song.

She seemed to be in a good mood, Seokjin thought.

"Luna," he called.

Meena turned and saw Seokjin, standing tall on the spot near the door. Her smile widened with excitement as she made her way to him.

"Oh dear, I wasn't expecting you to be here so soon."

Seokjin held her hand when she jumped over a pot, trying to land safely on her feet again. When she did, he eventually let go of her hands.

"Thank you, Seokjin-ah." She showed him a smile, which he returned.

"I've heard you're looking for me?" Seokjin asked.

Meena turned her head slightly to the left and saw a dying flower. She immediately started to water it, trying to save it.

"I've heard some news." Seokjin stayed awkward because he didn't know how to act when an adult was about to gossip. "Do you, in a way, fancy Kim Namjoon?"

Nevermind. He was shocked. His eyes were wide, his mouth hung open, and he was speechless. It is true that he found the human interesting, now that they've been working on his song, but he never thought that someone would ever think he likes him. Or at least, in that way.

It was usually the other way around. Maybe it was because Namjoon is not a pack member, that's why they assume that he likes him and not vice versa?

"No, ma'am," Seokjin answered. He was relieved he did not stutter, but he had a horrible feeling. As if he was lying.

Meena looked at him again with suspicious eyes. "You know that Youngji is not the best mate for Nalie, and that was already a big disappointment. You, my son," she placed a hand on Seokjin's shoulder, "wouldn't want a mate like her. For sure, you wouldn't want to fail your parents by choosing a human. All due respect to Namjoon and his family, but they're not werewolves. If you mated to one, you know that you'll have to live as a human because humans cannot live like us. When that happens, you'll have to let go of everything your parents worked so hard for. Even what you have worked so hard for. Please, Seokjin-ah, if you don't like Namjoon like that, I think you should just stop seeing him."