4

Please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon is taking Taehyung back to his university, but today's tension is awkward. 

Taehyung seemed more tired than usual, like he's having a lot going on. 

Namjoon tried to strike a conversation with him, but the younger only hummed or answered with a word. It worries Namjoon if it's the dream that Taehyung continuously has. 

Taehyung has been having the same nightmares with different occasions ever since he turned 18, and it took a huge part of Taehyung's happiness away. 

The younger couldn't sleep at night or have a peaceful sleep at all. He always had the nightmare every time he closed his eyes. 

They tried to find help, but all the help was giving them false information and hopes. 

Even though he's perfectly healthy in all mentally, physically, and emotionally, those help just say what they have seen on books, the internet or what they've been taught. It makes Taehyung overthink and it exhausts himself. 

Taehyung has had the same nightmare, dealing with the same wolf all the time, so much that he was diagnosed with insomnia. 

The doctor recommended Taehyung to take sleeping pills, but he never really cared. 

Taehyung only takes the pills if it's necessary. Other than that, he doesn't really care. 

Besides, he would just draw and paint throughout the whole night, so he's not too worried about sleeping. He can go on for a few days without sleeping as long as he has his painting. 

He knows it's not healthy, but it's better than being chased and killed by a wolf over and over again. 

"What are you thinking?" Namjoon asked. 

Taehyung sighed and closed his eyes. "Stuff." 

Namjoon scoffed. "You can tell me everything." 

"I know." 

"Then, what's bothering you?" Namjoon urged. 

Taehyung opened his eyes, still staring into the scenery as they went past the trees and landscape. "The man from my dream." 

"Ah, that man. Why? Did you take an interest in that man?" 

A tint of blush was seen on Taehyung's cheeks and he smiled in embarrassment, but he tried to cover it up. "Don't be ridiculous. I don't even know what he looks like." 

"I'm not trying to insult anyone, but even blind people can fall in love. You can fall in love without seeing their face," Taehyung turned away even more, trying much harder to hide his smile, "it's just a little sad that he's not real." 

"Stop teasing me already, hyung!" Taehyung hits Namjoon's shoulder, which causes laughter to erupt throughout the whole car ride. 

After they're calm from their laughter, the tension in the car turns serious again. 

"Don't think too much, alright? I don't want your head to hurt like last time," Namjoon said. 

"Yes, hyung." 

Namjoon reached one hand over to Taehyung's head to shuffle his hair with a smile. It was a reward for him every time he does as Namjoon said. 

He soon removed his hand from Taehyung's head to the driver wheel.