27

Please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door burst opened with a harsh push as a pair of high heels tapped on the hard solid floor from a very angry lady. In fact, it was a very angry lady.

Jeon Meena barged into the office of her husband with upset and dissatisfaction was seen all over her face. Even though her face was pounded with tons of makeup, it still does not cover up her unhappy face. It looks even more horrible with the red tight dress that she wore for that day.

Donggum looked up from his desk to her, who was standing in the doorway with her face filled with annoyance.

Even Yoongi was confused as to why she had to look very angry in such an early morning. Still, he did not question it.

"Alpha," she said sternly, "a word with you please."

Donggum dismisses Yoongi and an older male out of the room. The two eventually left, closing the door behind them, leaving the couple alone.

"What is the meaning of this?" She roared. "Jungkook is marrying someone? Not just anyone but Kim Taehyung? Did we not say we want Seokjin-ah and our son to mate? Don't you remember?"

"I do," Donggum answered, "but what can I do when he's the one that wants to do it."

"You could've stopped him."

"Don't be so strict on him, honey. He is 28, not 18. He can make his own decision for himself. If he wants Kim Taehyung as his mate for now, we can't stop him."

"I know that, but he is our only son. We all know that he had feelings for that--creature. If you let this happen, Jungkook won't look for his mate anymore. Aren't you scared that you won't have any grandchildren to carry on your name?"

"What's the difference? Seokjin is a beta, there's a low chance he will get pregnant anyways."

"Okay, so? Seokjin may be a beta, but he could still convince. He's a low rank beta, for goodness's sake. As for Taehyung, we don't even know what he is."

"Don't worry too much, will you? We just need the pack to cooperate with us, to buy us a little more time."

Meena rolled her eyes. "A little more time? Why are you so curious about those humans anyways? Rather they're humans, werewolves, or whatever they could be, it does not matter to us. It shouldn't involve us in the first place."

"You don't understand, Meena."

"Then make me understand."

Donggum took a deep breath with his hands on his waist as he leaned on one leg while staring right at her. "Sangbam, Kim Sangbam, I think he might be Wonho."

Meena's face relaxed. The anger that was inside of her was now starting to fade as the image of a young boy with deep dimples and a boxy smile appeared. The cute, yet so adorable kid that was nameless for seven years until the past Apha named him.

The young hero that should always be remembered for saving Donggum 50 years ago. The young hero's name that lived rent free in everyone's heart. The one that was gone but never forgotten.

"But that doesn't make sense. Wonho died years ago. You say it yourself, don't you?" Meena asked after a long, silent pause.

"I know that. He fell off the cliff to the Garamond river right in front of my eyes. We searched the river for days and we couldn't even find him."

"Then, what makes you think that he's Wonho?"

Donggum thought about the question. Honestly speaking, he also doesn't know. When he first met Sangbam, he just knew, like an instinct, that Sangbam might be someone that he used to cherish.