22

Please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Taehyung shut the door in front of Jungkook's face, the male went to the living room, looking around, confused and anxious. He had no idea why Taehyung would just kick him out. It was not something new, but he hasn't done a thing wrong yet. He knew for sure he had done nothing wrong this time. It was true that he was a bit jealous of the man in the painting, but he had full control of himself. 

Was it because Taehyung saw through him and felt disgusted that he was jealous over the painting? No, there is no way that is true. If it is true, Taehyung would have said something. 

He sighed, leaning onto the single sofa that he was sitting on, and looked at the ceiling. He tried to think of a reason, but he couldn't think of anything. With that being said, he needs to go ask Taehyung. The only one who has the answer is only him. 

But even that sounds hard. In the very beginning, he already knows that Taehyung does not want to have anything to do with him. Now that he has done something to pissed him off, he doesn't know if he has any more confidence to go face him. 

Jungkook looked over to the door of the living room when he heard it snap open. It was Namjoon and Seokjin. The two were chatting, getting along pretty well. 

Honesty, with a man like Namjoon, one look at him and someone like Jungkook already know he liked someone like Seokjin. 

I mean, look at those smiles he gave the beta, the sparkles in his eyes, and of course, the way he stood tall to show his masculine. It was obvious that he had something much more than friendship in store for him. 

"Oh, Jungkook," Seokjin said when he saw the younger, sitting on the singular sofa and alone in the living room, "you're here?" 

As the two approached him, Namjoon's smile seemed to wander off of his face. It wasn't that he didn't want to see Jungkook, it's just that every time they saw each other, they always argued, and Namjoon was just tired of it. He hopes they don't end up screaming their lungs out like last time. It wasn't a cool scene. 

Jungkook gave Seokjin a nod. "Where are you and Namjoon heading?" 

Seokjin shrugged as they came to a stop. "Oh, just wanting him to look over something I wrote." Seokjin mentioned Namjoon, who stood a few inches behind him. 

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, looking at Namjoon now. "I see." 

"What about you? Why are you here alone?" Seokjin asked with his eyebrows furrowed, snapping Jungkook's attention back to him. "Did you find Taehyung? You were looking for him earlier." 

Jungkook sighed, leaning back onto the sofa. "Yeah, I've found him, but he kicked me out even before I could've said anything." 

Seokjin scoffed, softening his looks. "I told you to stop bothering him." 

Jungkook shrugged. "Can't help it." 

Seokjin only shakes his head, then he looks over to Namjoon. "Um, if you don't mind, you can stay here while I can go get my notebook real quick, then we can go find a more peaceful place." 

Namjoon flashed Seokjin a smile before nodding. "That sounds great to me." 

"Okay then, I'll be back." 

Namjoon gave him a single nod, and Seokjin rushed to his bedroom in a hurry. Namjoon eventually came to sit across from Jungkook and opened the notebook, not wanting to look at him nor interact with him, but Jungkook thinks otherwise.