33

Please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Namjoon?" 

Seokjin couldn't believe what he just saw. Kim Namjoon was in front of him. Well and healthy with no injuries. 

Before Namjoon could say anything, Seokjin engulfed him in a tight hug. Although Namjoon was stunned, he liked it. He couldn't help but to return the hug without much thinking. Matter of fact, he has always wanted to hug Seokjin for a very long time. 

Seokjin broke the hug to take a good look at him, making sure it really is him. He took a hold of Namjoon's face, touching and feeling it as he tried to mesmerize the male's face structure. 

"A-are you okay? Did those hunters hurt you anywhere?" He checked Namjoon's face from each and every corner, looking for any injuries. As if it was a joke, the male looked perfectly fine. Too fine. 

Namjoon smiled. He reached out and wiped an unnoticeable tear from Seokjin's face. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Someone saved me." 

Seokjin narrowed his eyebrows. "Someone did?" 

Namjoon nodded. "Yeah, but I think we should go inside first."  

Seokjin was going to say something, but he nodded instead. He moved to the side, so the younger one could come in. When Namjoon looked back for Hoseok, the witch was nowhere to be seen. He looked back at Seokjin, who was also trying to look for whatever he was looking for. 

Namjoon awkwardly smiles. He eventually walked inside with the small bag still in his hands. Seokjin looked out from left to right, from every angle before closing the door, and locked it. 

"You can sit anywhere. Make yourself comfortable. Do you want anything to eat or drink?" Seokjin asked. 

Namjoon looked down to the bag that Hoseok gave him. "I, um, was given some herbs. Can you make some tea out of it?" 

Seokjin looked at the bag, then looked back at him. "Of course." 

Namjoon gave him the herb. He watched as the older one went into the kitchen, which was literally across from the living room, where everything was. Namjoon took a seat on the sofa, looking around, taking everything in. From how tall the house is to how everything was structured. 

It was a very small space, indeed. Yet it happens to give him a comforting vibe. Everything was made out of wood. It was warm and cozy. Just like Seokjin. 

Every time he looked at Seokjin, he was calm and free. No matter what he says or does, he feels like he was accepted. Even if he was clumsy, Seokjin wouldn't judge him. Instead, he would offer to help. 

Maybe what Hoseok said was right. Maybe, just maybe they are mates. They were bound to be together no matter how much they argued or fought. If they don't break the bond, no one else could. 

Looking at Seokjin, he silently thought to himself that maybe having him as a mate wouldn't be so bad. Well, even if sometimes he comes off as selfish, it wasn't on purpose. He has to be, to be able to protect himself and his sister. 

They both were similar in a lot of ways that it was too obvious to not see it. Not only that, they both were a lot more compatible than they thought they would be. The chemistry between them was great. They both understand each other's mindset and emotions. 

If they were given the chance again, Namjoon wouldn't let him go. 

"You've been staring," Seokjin said out loud, snapping Namjoon out of his thoughts.