8

Please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been two hours since SeokJin had arrived, and Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. At this point, everyone was worried if something had happened to him. 

SeokJin was sitting on the sofa with Nalie and Youngji on the other side of the sofa. Jimin and Meena are sitting on the single sofas, facing the trio. 

The five of them were looking out of the window in worries. Yoongi and Alpha Donggun have left a while ago but none has returned yet.

Now, all they can do is sit back and wait for them to come back either with or without Jungkook. 

"Are they going to be safe?" Jimin asked. 

"Yes, sweetie, they'll be safe and come back," Meena said, tucking a strand of hair behind Jimin's ear. 

Jimin sighed in worries. "I don't know, they've been gone for a while now and ..." Jimin stays silent. He doesn't want to jinx anything. 

"They'll be back, Jiminie," Meena said. 

"Say," they turned to Nalie, "where's Jungkook oppa going in the first place?" 

"He has a lot going on in his mind, so he went for a run," Jimin answered. 

"Was it because of the human?" Youngji holds Nalie's hand, while SeokJin glares at her. 

"Human? What human?" Meena asked, taking in what she just heard with a great interest. 

"Nothing, Luna Meena," Nalie said. 

Jin sighed. "It's not something big. Don't worry about it." 

Meena wanted to say something, but she dismissed it instead. She doesn't want to ask so many questions when she knew she would know them soon. If it involved Jungkook, she knew he would tell her eventually. 

Then, the door burst open and they all turned to the door. It was the guards that left to get Jungkook with Donggun and Yoongi. 

All of them stood up when they sensed Jungkook's presence. 

"Take him to his room, and go bring the sensor and healer!" Yelled the Alpha after he had entered the pack house. 

The servants do as they were told. Yoongi also appeared from behind the Alpha with sweats and panting. 

Jimin ran to him to engulf him into a tight hug. Yoongi gladly returned the hug. 

"What happened?" Meena asked as she approached the Alpha. 

"I don't know either, but we found him near the edge of the border. If we're late for one minute, something bad might happen to him," Alpha Donggun said. 

Meena sighed, but with relief. "I'll go visit him," the Alpha gave her a nod and she went to pay Jungkook a visit. 

SeokJin approached Donggun with a worried smile. 

Donggun sighed when he saw SeokJin. "I apologize that you have to see Jungkook like this." 

SeokJin just shakes his head. "Don't worry about it, as long as Jungkook is safe and sound then I'm already happy enough." 

Donggun smiled at how thoughtful SeokJin is. He always knew SeokJin would make a great partner for Jungkook. It was a little saddened that they're not mates. 

"As soon as Jungkook is awake, I'll send you to see him," Donggun smiled. 

SeokJin smiles at the idea. "Thank you, Alpha Donggun."