21

Sorry about the late update! I've been busy and life is kicking my ass! But thank you for your patience! We shall proceeds! 

Please ignore all the mistakes!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook found Taehyung in an old painting room that used to belong to his grandmother. He was looking for the human the whole morning, to only find the door that was closed for years to be opened wide, welcoming anyone who passes by to stop and say hello. 

He rushed towards the door and found Taehyung painting with his back towards the door, straight and tall, as the painting stood on the easel. He was so into it that he did not feel Jungkook's presence at all.  

The painting was not very big, but it was big enough for Jungkook to see what the human was painting. 

It was a man, who had no face, yet the drawing was so accurate and detailed to a human being. The two pierced earrings were hanging on his ear as if it was showing it off to the world, the striped shirts were so well painted that Jungkook could feel the silk fabrics on his hands if he reached out to touch it. The head cock to the side, showing his nicely drawn jawline and neck muscle. 

His raven hair blended with the heavy and dark speakers at the back, and so the café color sofa. The man's skin was milky white, so perfect and so beautiful. If only he had a face, it would have completed the picture nicely. 

"Why don't you draw his face too?" Jungkook asked, suddenly. 

Taehyung flinched from the sudden voice from behind him. He turned to see Jungkook, standing so close, yet far enough for his comforts. 

Jungkook smiled at him when they met eyes. It was a soft smile with his eyes visible and expression calm. He had both of his hands behind his back as he stood tall and tower over the human. 

"Gosh, don't you know how to knock?" Taehyung whined. 

Jungkook shrugged. Taehyung turned away from him, turning back to his painting with his back facing Jungkook once again. 

Jungkook scoffed, yet he said nothing. He pulled a nearby stool and sat close to the human as he watched him add more color to the painting. After that, the two did not say another word, which was fine, but Jungkook was being weird again. 

Although Taehyung did not want to mention it, he noticed that Jungkook has been watching both the paintings and him back and forth, without saying anything. It makes him restless, because first of all, it feels like Jungkook was criticizing his paintings, and second, Jungkook is staring at him for christ's sake. 

"Okay," Taehyung said at last, for he had enough, "what do you want?" 

"Nothing," Jungkook replied almost immediately, as if he was waiting for Taehyung to say something, "just, you know, looking at what you're doing." 

Taehyung studied Jungkook's smiling face as he said all of it with a smile on. "Don't you have anything to do? Your dad is literally the leader of this pack, and you're here, looking at what I'm doing." He shook his head with a little disappointment showing on his face. "Don't you think you should help him or something?" 

Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders. "Nope." 

Taehyung glanced at him, vexingly, then to the painting again. "Gosh, you are so annoying." 

Even if Taehyung said more to himself, Jungkook heard it loud and clear as if it was said to him. Somehow, it makes him happy, for Taehyung was actually paying attention to him and noticing his presence.