14

Please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a long day for Taehyung. He wasn't worried about anything but the professor that he has in his dorm. He just hopes no one would see Jungkook though. If they do, they could fire Jungkook and expel Taehyung. 

Taehyung doesn't want to be expelled from the school. He finally got in after so many entries and trails. For heaven's sake, why do Jungkook have to cause trouble for him? 

Taehyung got out from the store that was five blocks away from the campus. He has a bag full of snacks and food in there. 

He doesn't know what to buy since he's not much of a cook. Therefore, he just bought a few things for Jungkook to make himself sandwiches. 

When Taehyung entered the dorm building and made his way to his room, Jungkook snapped out of inner vision as he quickly took out his paperwork from his messenger bag. 

Taehyung got his keys out and unlocked the door. Jungkook could hear the noise from the keys outside of the room but he didn't pay much attention to it. 

Soon, it was opened to reveal Taehyung with a bunch of bags in his hands. His backpack was heavy from being carried around for the whole day. 

Jungkook soon got up from the floor and walked over to Taehyung. He extended his hand to accept the bags from the student and he gave it to Jungkook within a heartbeat. 

Taehyung quickly closed the door once he heard noise coming from the halls. 

"What did you buy?" Jungkook asked, although he already knew what was inside the bag. 

"Some chips, and sandwiches. Well, not exactly sandwiches. It's more like the ingredients so you can make it yourself, "Taehyung said, putting his backpack on the floor besides his bed.  

"Oh really?" Jungkook rammed through the bags. 

"Yes," Taehyung sighed with exhaustion. 

He has been walking for the whole morning with a backpack on. His legs hurt so much that he believed he'll have leg cramps the next morning. 

The student went to the carpet and sat on his knees. "Here, come and sit here," he invited the professor. 

Jungkook walked over to the carpet and got the ingredient out of the bags one by one. Taehyung also helped him place it on the floor. 

The two boys made their own sandwich and enjoyed it. They both aren't picky when it comes to food, so even if they're just eating sandwiches, they are satisfied with it. 

"I'll be going home for the weekend," Taehyung started, "you can't stay here." 

Jungkook frowned in dislike. Even Jk howl at the thought of Taehyung going away from the campus. "Really?" 

"Yeah, my father wanted me to be home for the weekend. I can't stay here. " 

Jungkook sighed. "Well, that's a shame." 

Taehyung suddenly felt sad from seeing Jungkook's frown, but as always, he pushed his feelings to the back of his heart like it never existed. 

"What's with the look? I'll come back on Monday eventually, "Taehyung said. 

"Still, you'll be gone," Jungkook said. 

Taehyung flicked his forehead, which made Jungkook cover his forehead in pain.