6

Please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was eating breakfast that morning alone since no one wasn't up yet. 

It was not like he's lonely by eating alone, he loved being alone. That means, he could think all about Taehyung without anyone judging. 

He couldn't help but to think of the kiss in Taehyung's dorm. He has spent so much time thinking that he's barely eating anything. He has been silently giggling to himself, smiling and laughing like an idiot. 

Then, Meena came towards him and looked around the dining table for something. 

Jungkook senses his mother's present and confusion, which he turns to look at her. 

"What are you looking for?" He asked. 

She just shrugged. "I heard you were laughing so I thought you're watching something funny." 

"Oh, no, I was just thinking," the smile adored on Jungkook's face again when he thought of Taehyung. 

"Hm," she playfully hums as she walks to the kitchen, "I assume it's not a thing you're thinking about, right?" 

Jungkook's cheeks had gone pink when he was caught. He can hear his mom laughing in the kitchen, but he didn't say anything. 

He just stood up and put his plate in the sink. 

"I'll go to university," Jungkook told his mom. 

She gives him a confused look. "That's strange, you don't even go to your workplace until noon or so. Why are you so early today? It's only nine." 

"Yeah, but I wanted to finish grading today. I don't want to do anything much for this weekend," Jungkook confessed, trying to keep a straight face. 

"Really? But you don't even do anything on weekends. Besides, what's with the sudden urge of going to the university so early in the morning?." 

"Yeah, I don't know, I suddenly wanted to go to university early today," with that being said, Jungkook quickly went away when he still had the chance. 

Jungkook got to his office and sat down on the swivel chair. He took out his laptop and paperwork from the messenger bag and started grading. 

When he was about to be done, he just realized that Taehyung didn't go to his class on Thursday, that means, Taehyung hadn't turned in the assignment. 

He suddenly has an idea. A smirk was seen on his face as he opened Gmail and sent Taehyung an email. 

As he was typing, he tried to stay as calm as he could so Taehyung wouldn't know his plan. 

When he pressed send, he almost jumped from his seat because of the excitement. 

Since his door is slightly open, he can't really do anything much to disturb other professors. 

Therefore, he just smiles in victory to himself in joy. Even his wolf is jumping with him.