11

Please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SeokJin and his sister with Youngji had come back from the pack hours ago. Right now, SoekJin's watering his plants because the soil was very dry. 

The chamber that was provided for SeokJin wasn't so big, but it was very warm and comfy. 

It has pictures around the house of SeokJin and Nalie. The living room wasn't big nor small. It has the perfect size for Seokjin's liking. 

There's a big sofa in the middle, with two single sofas on each side of the big sofa. In the middle was a glass table, on top of the pink carpet that Seokjin crochet himself. Besides each sofa, there's a small wooden table in between. 

Then, it connects to the dining room, and then the kitchen. 

Since Seokjin loves plants, he has planted a few plants outside in the backyard. There's plants in pots, in the ground, some pots are hanging from the porch cover, and some are on the porch, itself. 

Even Jungkook jokingly said that Seokjin would turn his whole backyard into a jungle one day, and they argued for half an hour about it. 

Seokjin was watering the plants as he hums a song that he has no idea of the name, but it was stuck on his mind. 

"Oppa," SeokJin turned to the calls of his younger sister. 

"What is it?" SeokJin showed Nalie a smile. 

Nalie stood on the doorway with her head lean on the door for support. "Is everything okay with you and Jungkook oppa?" 

SeokJin hummed with a nod. "Yes, why?" 

"Oh," she looked away, awkwardly, "I didn't intend to listen but I was curious, so I eavesdropped on the conversation. You guys were talking about the pictures and videos that Youngji and I showed you. Jungkook oppa sounds very upset, and it seems to upset you too. So, I'm just asking if you two are still good." 

SeokJin just laughs it off. "It's nothing to worry about, honesty. But since you heard the conversation, you know what we talked about, right?" 

Nalie nodded. "Yeah, I promise I won't ever do that again. I didn't know it would cause you and Jungkook oppa this much trouble." 

Seokjin walked up to Nalie and patted her on the back. "I was about to talk with you about it, but if you heard, then I'm cool with that too. I'm pretty sure there's nothing to worry about since Jungkook and I have already made up. Just don't that ever again." 

Nalie nodded again, but her face tells Seokjin that something was bothering her. She doesn't look very happy, which was rare. 

Seokjin narrowed his eyebrows in worries. "Are you okay, Nalie?" 

Nalie just sighs. "I want to talk about Youngji unnie, but I'm not sure how you'll react." 

SeokJin just smiled. "If there's anything going on in your relationship, you can always tell me." 

SeokJin could see the hesitancy that she holds in her small and lovely eyes. She looked scared. It was as if it's a bad omen to talk about it. 

"Y-Youngji unnie has been acting weird lately," Nalie confessed. 

SeokJin took in the news, but he was still confused. "What?" 

"I-I heard Youngji talk on the phone with a strange person s-sometime."