detention

"Do you mind supervising detention for me today? I have an emergency errand I have to run" the home room teacher said as he approached Chaerin and she nodded with a slight smile. She didn't want to spend the evening watching over her students but she didn't want to be in trouble for not following orders.

"Great. Its 4pn to 6pm, not many students should be there today. Thanks again" he said with a grateful smile, walking away from her. She turned back to her locker and looked at the notebook Mark always held close to him. Opening it on a random page, she began reading its contents. She felt as if she shouldn't, it was like looking into Mark's brain. As if she was now invading his privacy.

bLaCk SoCkS are underrated
The way they connect the bottom sleeves of
my black sweatpants to my black sneakers
is just perfect
Pleasure from perfect alignment
That also goes for the ability to be parallel
with my thoughts and actions
I try to live out what's in my mind, and keep
it consistent even when forgotten like a
working habit
A moment to think twice about what
seemed unimportant
Black socks have been making my day
these days and I knew I had to return the
favor by acknowledging them
I throw you in the bin only so that you can
be renewed again

"Were you always this weirdly creative?" She asked with a small smile coating her lips

"Were you always this mental?" A voice said behind her making her shove the book back into her locker and slam the door shut. She turned around to see Soyeon eye her with an eyebrow raised in suspicion

"Hand it over" she ordered, holding her hand in front of Chaerin and she sighed before turning back to her locker to take out the book. Soyeon scanned the book, immediately recognizing it as Mark's and sent Chaerin a sympathetic smile

"You know.....you're only making it harder for yourself right?" She asked and Chaerin sighed

"Give me your house keys" she said and Chaerin raised an eyebrow

"Why?" She asked suspiciously

"I'm gonna go and clean out every mark thing from your room" she said making Chaerin roll her eyes

"Come on....you need it more than you think you do" Soyeon said and Chaerin eventually gave in, knowing that Soyeon only had her best interests in mind.

"Just don't burn it" Chaerin said and Soyeon nodded, taking the keys from her.

"Give me the hoodie as well" Soyeon said pointing to the large hoodie that Chaerin had slung over her body

"What? No! I need thi-"

"No. What you need is to get over those guy, and wearing his clothes isn't gonna help" Soyeon said and once again Chaerin gave in, taking off the hoodie and feeling exposed as she only wore a black tight spaghetti strap top underneath, giving a full show of her upper figure paired with the black skinny jeans she wore.

They both parted ways with each other and Chaerin headed towards the home room where she would be minding detention.

Placing her bag down on the clean teacher's desk, she propped herself onto the chair and took out her physics book, trying to read a few chapters to get herself ahead for the upcoming class tomorrow.

"Never in my life did I imagine that I would see you here" a voice said and she turned to the door to see haechan staring at her with a smirk while leaning against the door frame. His black ripped tight Jean's and grey top giving way for his golden tan skin to illuminate. With one hand gripping the arm of his bag which slung on his right shoulder and one hand in his Jean pocket, she was already feeling intimidated by him.

"Take a seat" she mumbled and haechan chuckled, going to his usual seat at the very back, except instead of sitting at the corner like he usually would beside the window, he sat directly in the middle, getting the most perfect front view of her. They were opposite each other.

"So what did you do to get yourself in here princess?" He asked and she rolled her eyes

"I'm not your princess....and I didn't do anything. I'm supervising" she said, diverting her eyes from his taunting smirk and towards her textbook, unconsciously crossing her arms at the table making her boobs press against each other. Haechan licked his lips as her top did no help in hiding her innocence. His usual fuck boy nature was back as his eyes scanned the classroom door that was slightly open.

Standing up from his seat he walked towards the bin beside the door. Quietly closing it without getting her attention.

"Go back to your seat" she said, not looking up from her book and he chuckled

"Just sharpening my pencil princess" he said, slyly taking out the sharpener and pencil he had in his hand and slowly sharpening his pencil, letting the dust and excess waste fall into the bin.

With a smirk, he looked at his now pointed pencil before looking towards Chaerin. Slowly walking behind her, she stiffened as she realised he was behind her.

"What are you doing?" She asked, trying to create space between her back and his torso which was pressed onto hers as he kept leaning forward.

Without another word, he began to let his lips be softly placed onto her exposed shoulder as his right hand stretched over to her book with the pencil in hand.

Chaerin watched him as he wrote something onto the page of her open textbook before placing his pencil down and stopping his actions. Walking back to his seat, he sat down with a smirk proudly laying on his face, bringing both his arms ups to rest his hands on the back of his head in a relaxed stance.

She scoffed at him before looking at what he wrote on her book.

I want to ruin you princess