🫶

Hi guys, just to clarify, the book is officially over and there will be no epilogue chapters!!!

Because... internal affairs needs your love and attention 😩😍✊

Ive made this series into sort of a megaverse type of thing so if you read this book til the end you will definitely understand the jokes in the other book!

Anyway i just wanted to pop on here and say that I've seen some of the comments on this book where people talk about their own struggles in their lives or related with chaerin or other characters in this book. I feel so happy that i have provided a safe place for people to express their emotions and feelings and I hope you all find some support from the other readers, you can always send me a dm if things get tough because i hope the best for you all. You guys have always been there for me to help with my motivation and just hearing one person being supportive and saying i can do it has made me come a long way.

I started writing this book when i was super stressed about my Highschool final exams and i was so surprised it blew up! It made me realise how much responsibility and power some writers have when they write their books because we have the ability to spread good things and provide a safe environment for everyone to explore their feelings and thoughts.

I hope we can all learn to grow as a community and even though this book is something that people won't go back to once its finished i at least hope that we can remember this book for bringing us all together 🥹.

I should've done this book more justice iwl i didnt know it would blow up this big! (I'll have to start the editing process before it reached 1M)

But on that note ^ my new fwb haechan book internal affairs is gonna be like this one but A LOT more character development and a tiny bit less drama to make it more realistic and not so cliché hahaha. Really hope you guys will be there for that journey too!

Remember to stay safe and spread love to everyone! You never know what someone is going through so please be kind to each other, i want this book to be a safe place for people! I hope you all make friends with each other and I'm glad i had the opportunity to talk to a lot of my readers! You're all crazy and funny as hell!

Lots of love 💗 - your author