⚠️ corrupted ⚠️

⚠️ SMOOT WARNING ⚠️

"Haechan please" she whined, more like begged, as she got sick and tired of letting him kiss all over her body without tending to the parts where she desperately needed his touch, the parts he intentionally avoided. He wanted her to beg, he wanted her to tell him just how much she needed him, he wanted to feel like he could give her anything she could ask for.

"Please what?" He asked, as his tongue continued to flick at her nipple while his fingers played with her other one. He was clothed in only his boxer briefs and she was completely naked, flushed in pink as she felt her blood pressure soar as haechan continued to make her beg. She didn't want to give in. She didn't want to feed his ego. But she needed to submit to his will or it just wouldn't go her way.

"I need you" she said with a whine and he chuckled

"Just me? I'm here baby" he said and she whined at his intentional misunderstanding. With a hard slap impacting the side of her hips, she jolted in surprise

"Use your words doll, you won't get anything until you ask" he said and she already knew it.

"I....I wan-....I-" she struggled to let such dirty words come out of her mouth, she wasn't even sure if she was meant to say this to him at all.

"Say it, angel. I want to hear it come from you" he said egging her on and with his fingers slowly travelling down to her core, the pad of his middle finger just about pressing onto the centre, she finally couldn't hold onto her innocence much longer.

"I want you to fuck me"

And there it was, he had broken her. Lee Haechan had fully corrupted Park Chaerin and no one was going to stop them from continuing their affairs.

With a smirk and a low chuckle, he looked up into her eyes, watching them gleam from her welled up tears of need and longing for his touch. But the way they rolled back as he finally entered one finger into her core only made his blood rush to his hard on.

"Isn't my baby so beautiful" he said as he examined her features as they relaxed and tensed while he added another finger, working in all kinds of directions to find that one spot.

"So....good" she moaned sinfully as she allowed him to work faster into her, now with 3 digits in, her walls clenching around him making him even harder at the thought of her body pushing him out as if he was never meant to be this close to her.

"You're so tight baby, I'm excited to fill you up" he said, taking his fingers out of her core making her whine and slowly open her eyes to see him bring up his wet, glistening fingers onto his lips and then into his mouth, eyeing him as he savoured her essence.

"So fucking good" he said with, leaning down to kiss her, allowing her to taste herself, an offer which she surprisingly didn't deny.

"I want to make you feel so good baby doll" he said and she hummed in response, already feeling her energy drain slowly. His stamina was definitely no match for hers.

"You sure you still want this?" He asked and she nodded, not hesitating for one second and showing him that she was completely okay with it.

"We can stop if you don't like it, okay baby? Just tell me to stop" he said and she nodded, smiling at the lengths he went through to make sure she was confident in who she decided to lose her virginity to.

Without more than a mere few seconds passing, the only piece of clothing he had left on was also throw away. Haechan had reached for the condom he had safely kept in his back pocket and had readied himself at her entrance making her squeeze her eyes shut.