Letters From my Boyfriends Mother

A month had passed since I had first kissed George. A real kiss, not that silly little lip brush we first shared. The real, full on kiss. Since then, I had officially become a Weasley. Ginny was now tagging along behind me, though I didn't mind. I had yet to tell George about Ron asking me out, but his ears turned bright red every time he saw me anyways. 

I was clinging to his hand as we walked through the hallway towards the Great Hall. "So, did you guys sell any Skiving Snack box's yet?" I asked and he shook his head.

"We've only tested some products out on a few first years so far, working out the kinks. We would be on our way to starting a REAL business, if it weren't for that git Bagman giving us Leprechaun Gold" he glared. Bagman was a touchy spot on both of the boys these days.

We entered the Great Hall and took a seat by the rest of the Weasley Clan. Hundreds of owls flew overhead as we ate, which was a bit of a put off, if you ask me. Ron was stuffing his face as usual, and Fred was half asleep in his pancakes. An owl flew closer to our heads and crash landed into Ron's plate of food.

"Errol!" he mumbled through a full mouth. "Stupid bloody bird!" I couldn't help but laugh a tiny bit.

"Shut up, Ron, that bird just saved you from drowning in your syrup" Ginny said.

"Shove it Ginny" Ron mumbled and picked a sausage out of his hair. Errol stuck his leg up into the air, waiting for someone to relieve him of his duty. Fred reached over and plucked the paper off of his legs. He skimmed over it quickly and laughed, his voice booming over all of the others.

He handed to paper to me, biting back yet another laugh. "Hey, why did Mum send you a letter?" George asked and attempted to read it over my shoulder.

Dear Acelynne,
I, as you may have guessed, am Mrs. Weasley, but you can call me Molly if you'd like. Ginny has told me about you and George's relationship, and I am slightly upset that he did not tell me himself. She has informed me about your positive influence on George, and I would like to thank you. Give him this letter for me.

Good luck my dear,
Molly Weasley

I chuckled and handed George the note his mother attached for him. Before it could even make his way into his hands, it began to tremble and attempt to release itself. George's eyes widened and he ducked down lower to the table.

"Ha! Mum sent you a HOWLER!" Ron roared. George glared at him and braced himself for what was about to come next.

"GEORGE FABIAN WEASLEY! How dare you not inform me about your girlfriend! Even Fred mentions that he was dating Angelina in a letter or two! What am I ever going to do with you?!" the letter took a breath "And Acelynne dear, you are welcome to visit us at any time" and with that, the letter burnt itself it a crisp, leaving George a bright colour of red.

"George, you didn't you tell your mom about me?" I asked, letting a tiny bit of sadness slip into my voice. I mean I hadn't told my family about George either, but my family was a bit of a complicated subject.

"Ginny, did you seriously rat me out to mum?" George asked, his complexion toning back down to his normal, pale and freckled self. Ginny looked down at her unfinished breakfast, and then stood up and walked away from the table.

"George?" I asked. He grabbed my hand and lead me away from the table, pulling me out into the corridor.

"Acelynne, you know I didn't mean it like that. I mean, you don't have a huge family like I do and I didn't want you to become overwhelmed by all of the... crowding." He dipped down and pecked my cheek. "You understand?"