Chapter 3

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, GA

"Happy fathers dad daddy" my sister Adrianna kissed her finger and held them against our fathers tombstone.

"I love you. And I really wish you was here with us today" I heard her choke back her sobs.

Sniffling she stood up and I walked up to his tombstone placing the flowers on it.

"Hey pops. I'm really missing you right now man" I felt my eyes well up with tears but I refused to let em fall.

"Can I?" I turned around to my sister and nodded towards the tomb indicating I wanted some alone time.

Nodding she walked towards the cry wiping her face a couple times in the process.

"I'm sorry... I haven't been up here in a while. I promise though imma be up here again dad. Anyways. I just wanted to tell you Happy Father's Day to the realest one to exist. And I love you so much. Love you dad" I kissed 2 of my fingers and held them to his name. I slowly stood up and headed back to the car.

"Mani" I heard causing me to look up and see Nazir walking towards me. He never wanted to come back to the graveyard and no one never pushed him because we understood where he was coming from. But seeing him today surprised me since he haven't came to our dad tombstone since he died which was 6 years ago when I was 13, Naz was 11 and Adrianna was 9.

"Hey" I nodded waking up to him. I looked down at flowers in his hand and smiled slightly.

"Where Adrianna?" He looked around me.

"She in the car" I replied dryly shrugging.

"Well imma go let y'all catch up. You know go long your gonna be" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Nah prolly a while tho, haven't been here in years" he chucked humorously.

"Alright. Well love you" I patted his shoulder and walked to my car where I was me with a crying Adrianna.

I've never knew how to deal with people crying. Growing up I always closed myself off from people cause my mom and dad had broke up  when I was 6. I could never tell my mom how I felt cause she was always strict and said crying was weak. And sharing that type of stuff with my dad was just weird cause he always saw me as his strongest child and I never wanted to ruin his image of me.

"I miss him so much lani" she sobbed shaking her head.

"I know babe me too" I awkwardly pulled her into me and she immediately wrapped her arms around my neck causing me to pay her back.

"Why they take him" she choked out.

——————————

Adriannaaaa

Adriannaaaa Happy Father's Day daddy I miss you sm❤️🕊🤧

         Comments disabled