Chapter 68

{Omniscient POV}
Atlanta, Ga

SierraNicole

(Imagination✨)Liked by Armanilashay and 32,676 others SierraNicole So excited for you to be here😍❤️Thank you @Armanilashay for everything love you sm😘❤️

(Imagination)
Liked by Armanilashay and 32,676 others
SierraNicole So excited for you to be here😍❤️
Thank you @Armanilashay for everything love you sm😘❤️

  Comments disabled

Armanilashay

Liked by SakchaserQuise and 125,529 others Armanilashay God set me up not back😉

Armanilashay God set me up not back😉

Comments disabled

"Thank you" Sierra smiled as everyone congratulated her on her pregnancy.

"I'm so tired" she sighed leaning her head on Nazir shoulder making him look down at her.

"You ready ta go" he asked her and she nodded.

"I am but ion wanna just leave, that's rude" she shook her head rubbing her belly.

"Mmcht. You wanna leave or not Nicole. Youn gotta sit here wit these people" he mugged her making her suck her teeth and lift her head up.

"Why you always being rude? I just told you ion wanna leave when these people are here for us and our baby that's rude. That's yo problem bruh" she shook her head before standing up and walking over to her mother.

Nazir sucked his teeth as he loosened the tie that was around his neck. Tamara made him wear a tux for the shower and that pissed him off.

"Why you over here brooding" Lionell asked Nazir walking over to him as he sat in the empty seat next to him.

"Sierra" Naz sighed rubbing his hands down his face. This was honestly the most stressed he's been in years.

"Pregnant women" Lionell shook his head smiling. "What happened" he asked him.

"She get mad so fast that shit annoying bruh" he shook his head as he sighed.

"Well she is pregnant and you did get her pregnant" Lionell shrugged and Naz looked at him.