Chapter 78

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, Ga

"Come to sleep" Marquise groaned as i sketched out my mom wedding dress, i been working on it non stop for the past 2 days and Marquise has been upset about that.

"I'm not sleepy" i told him as i erased the veil that i had drew out.

"Well can you come lay wit me till I fall asleep" he asked me and i looked up at him from my paper.

"If you wanted to cuddle just say that" I laughed as i sat aside my paper and stood from my seat, i followed Marquise into the room and we instantly laid down in the bed. I laid flat on my back and Marquise laid between my legs with his head on my stomach and his arms around my waist.

"You would lay in this position" i sucked my teeth and he laughed.

"Whatchu mean?" He asked me looking up at me.

"You laid like this to make sure ion get up once you go to sleep. Like I'm dumb or something" i shook my head and he smiled while playing wit my belly ring.

"You need yo hair re done" I told him as i rubbed my fingers through his hair. Marquise really got some pretty hair but heon never wanna take care of it, all he wanna do is get a haircut then call it a day and i told him he need to start taking care of his hair or just cut it off.

"You gone do it" he mumbled to me.

"Imma do it one of these days" i told him and he nodded, i could instantly tell he was getting sleeping cause his words were starting to get mumbly.

I rubbed his hair as i felt him fall into a deep sleep. Not too long after i followed.

"Fuck" Marquise groaned as he released all of his cum into my throbbing pussy. I moaned as he gently rubbed my clit.

"You need to start wearing condoms sir" i told him and he sucked his teeth as he pulled out of me, we were currently in the shower.

"Hell nah, we together fuck that. Plus yo ass don't be complaining" he shrugged as he washed my back off.

"I mean would you complain if you was getting yo back blew out" i asked him and he mugged me.

"Your weird" he shook his head as he turned me around so i was facing him, i grabbed the other towel and put some soap on it before i began washing off Marquise body. Who told this man to be this fine tho?

"You talked to yo granny lately" i asked him as i washed his chest and he washed my chest.

"I talked ta ha when you was inna shower this morning" he said and i nodded.

"She sposed ta be coming down here ta look fa a house or sum. Since she tryna move down here" he said and i smiled.

"Aww she gone be over here all the time" i smiled shaking my head as Marquise turned around so i could wash his back.

"Oop you been going to the gym or something" i asked Marquise rubbing on his arms.

"Man shut up" he chuckled making me laugh. I was serious tho his arms been getting a li muscular.

"Im for real" i said and he shook his head as he turned around.

"I love you" he said wrapping both of his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him, he placed a soft kiss on my forhead and i couldn't hide the big ole smile that was on my face.

"I love you more" i replied kissing his chest and he shook his head.

"Doubt it" he said making me laugh while rubbing his back.