Chapter 49

Omniscient
Atlanta, Ga

"This my shit" Armani mumbled to herself as she turned up the music and Tombstone by Rod Wave played throughout the speakers.

I keep my gun in my drawers, ducking the sad news (oh yeah)
My phone say seven missed calls, I know it's bad news
This life had left me so scarred, I'm knowing that's true
Remember times got so hard, I got it tattooed (so hard)
I ain't did no shows but made some bread (yeah)
I gotta keep the family fed (yeah, yeah)
Look, just talked to pops about the feds
I ain't gon' lie, he had me scared, uh
I feel 'em coming, nigga (yeah)
I'll keep on running, nigga (yeah)
If we go down bad, keep it a hundred, nigga
My girl all in my ear screaming, "spend some time"
I promise I'll be here when I can get some time
Right now, I got to get what's mine (for sure)
I'll be thuggin' 'til the end of time and fuck these niggas 'cause they lame
Since they love saying my name
Make sure you write the truest in the motherfuckin' game
On my tombstone when they bury me
By the river, they will carry me
Finally, I'll be resting in peace
Finally, finally
I'll get to fly away, somewhere, someday
Fuck these niggas 'cause they lame
Since they love saying my name (yeah)
Make sure you write the truest in the game
On my tombstone when they bury me (yeah)
By the river, they will carry me (yeah)
Finally, I'll be resting in peace (oh yeah)
Finally, finally, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Finally, finally
(Everybody think they know but fuck it, I sleep on the floor)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
(This shit comes with a lot, it's a lot of pressure, I'm a young nigga though)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
On my tombstone when they bury me (believe that, man, I'm a hustler)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, on my tombstone when they bury me, yeah oh
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah finally I'll be resting in peace
Finally, finally, on my tombstone when they bury me (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
By the river, they will carry me (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
I'll be resting in peace
Finally, finally, yeah (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Armani sung the whole song as she drove to party city to get the balloons for her mother's birthday party. Lionel had called her 2 weeks ago to plan her a big party and now here she was getting decorations while he got the presents and cake. In the short time that she's known Lionel they've gotten closer from planning this party to ganging up on her mom when she wanted something out of her.

Armani turned off the ignition and got out of the car to get a couple balloons. They were going to some fancy restaurant in Sandy Springs (one of the rich parts of Atlanta) and they rented out the entire roof so no one would be around.

She walked into the store and grabbed the number 3 and 9 ballon since thats how old Tammy was turning, she then got a couple regular birthday balloons and headed to the counter. After purchasing the balloons and having a hard time putting them in the car she headed home to drop off the stuff since her car was getting full.

She took all of the stuff inside and once again she left her house before going to her grandma Mary house to pick her up.

{Armani POV}

"So you the li boy who be having my granddaughter to busy fa me" my granny Mary said to Marquise making me mug her. She always being messy then claim she not messy.

"I told her ta call you" Marquise smacked his lips mugging me making me ball my face up.

"He is telling a story" i shook my head tying the balloons on the balcony of the restaurant, it's currently 5 o'clock we ain't eating till 8 but i decided to get this stuff together before i do anything else.