Chapter 79

{Marquise POV}
Atlanta, Ga

"There his bitch ass go right there" BJ said pointing ta Shad who was walking down the driveway ta get in his car.

"Fuck bruh" i shook my head as my phone started ringing making me grab it outta my pocket.

"Hello" i answered Armani.

Why is she not sleep?

"Where you at?" She asked me sounding like she was sleep.

"Nun wit KJ and nem" i told her and she sighed.

"Mmm. You ok you sound off" she said and i sighed rubbing my hands down my face.

"I'm good mama, imma be home in a li bit I love you" I told her trying ta hurry up and get off the phone.

"Love you too. Be safe" she told me hanging up the phone.

"Pull off" i told them setting my phone in my lap.

"Fuck you mean pull off nigga we got a open shot right na" KJ said looking back at me from the front seat.

"It ain't the right time. Look at shorty outside. That's a whole witness and she can easily see yo license plates number and tell the police once they come investigating shit" i told them and KJ sucked his teeth before pulling off.

{Armani POV}

"So you had a girlfriend in 8th grade" i asked Marquise and he nodded.

"We was together fa like 5 months to. That's the longest relationship i was in" he shook his head and i mugged him.

"Excluding ours" he said and i nodded. Yeah yeah ok.

"What was her name" i asked him as he rubbed my feet.

"Alicia" he told me and i nodded.

"So why y'all break up" i asked him and he shook his head.

"She had got in trouble wit ha pops, and you know how dat goes. Ian care for real, i told ha what it was and Ian give a fuck about what ha old man had ta say bout it. So we was still going strong and shit then boom, whole time we was together she was together wit another nigga" Marquise shook his head chuckling.

"Oh wow" i shook my head not really knowing what to say.

"Wasn't shit tho, my dad had died by dat time and that was really the only thing on my mind. So she was far from my mind at the time" he shrugged carelessly.

"Who you been in a relationship wit besides me" he asked him and i sucked my teeth.

"Marquise i told you a million times that your my first boyfriend" i said and he nodded.

"Any crushes" he asked me and i smirked.

"Yo girl had a lotta them" i laughed and he shook his head.

"My top crush was this boy named Aidan, he was a grade above me in high school and we had a few classes together. Now that i think about it tho he must've been real slow ta be taking Freshman English" i shook my head while turning my lips up and Marquise busted out laughing.

"He was cute tho. And he was always fresh" i added but Marquise continued to laugh.

"You chose the slowest nigga to like on" he shook his head as his laughter died down.

"Umm sir you ain't even go to school" i mugged him and he sucked his teeth at me.

"Why you had ta bring that up" he mugged me and I busted out laughing.