Chapter 54

{Marquise POV}
Atlanta, Ga

"You ready for yo birthday" i asked Armani as she played wit my chain being a li weirdo.

"Yup I'm tryna go ta Florida" she said getting all happy and shit.

"That's where you going" i asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah ion wanna be down here for my birthday cause it's lame" she shrugged and i nodded.

"When you tryna go" i asked her.

"On the 14th,the day before my birthday cause i wanna explore and stuff first and ion wanna go to early and be gone for a extra long time " she shrugged and i nodded. My baby finna be 20 onna 16th which is in 1 week, she been hype about it since October started li thirsty ass.

"Whatchu want for yo birthday" i asked her making her look up at me.

"Ion want nun, yo presence is enough" she shrugged making me mug her.

"Girl what the fuck you want for yo birthday" i shook my head and she mugged me but then smirked.

"Well a couple rounds do sound good" she smirked making me slap her ass.

"Nasty ass" i shook my head while chuckling making her smile.

"Na but for real tho ion want nun" she shrugged and i nodded without really listening ta her imma still get her sum so it really don't matter.

{Armani POV}

"Whatcu doing" i asked Jayda as soon as she answered the phone.

(A/n:in case y'all forgot Jayda is Armani and nem cousin)

"Nun shit, finna go ta work, I'm so tired of working Jesus" she said shaking her head.

"It's ok babygirl your so strong and you can get through this" i coo'd making her mug the camera as she put her work hat on. She worked at Wendy's and she hated it with a passion, ion know why cause Wendy's is really the shit.

"Get the fuck off my phone, imma call you later" she said and hung up as i sat my phone on my nightstand while laughing.

Me and Marquise just had a li sexx and that nigga done got my legs sore as hell, i mean as soon as i tried ta stand up i fell right back on the bed. Then he go sit there and laugh while walking ta the shower, so instead of getting up i laid back down and called Jayda.

"Yo ass still sitting right there" he laughed as he walked in the room wit the towel wrapped around his waist showing his abs and tattoos. He had his hair up in my bonnet and he sat at the foot of the bed while putting on his draws. He need ta stop using my bonnet and get his own shit, he wear my bonnet more than me.

"Yes you ain't wanna help me up so" i shrugged and he shook his head.

"Yo ass bout lazy as hell" he chuckled grabbing my legs and pulling me towards him making me smack my lips.

"That hurt" i mugged him and he picked me up bridal style and took me into the bathroom.

"You a crybaby you know that" he mugged me setting me down on the bathroom counter. I watched him as he took the bonnet off his head and he put it on mine.

"So nobody still haven't talked ta Kimberly" Ashley asked and we all shook our heads no while Jabari just ignored everyone. I notice that whenever somebody bring up Kimberly he become closed off and distant, it's understandable tho considering they current situation.

"Have you" Asia asked Jabari who shook his head no while swiping on his phone.

"Y'all talked ta Kayla" Shad asked us and we shook our heads no. I been calling Kimberly and Kayla nonstop and they still haven't answered they phones. Not only that but I'm pretty sure them hoes blocked me on Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok like how the hell you block me on TikTok😭.