Chapter 70

{omniscient pov}
Atlanta, Ga

Continued...

Marquise walked into the house slipping out of his shoes and setting his keys on the kitchen counter. He silently walked into the bedroom where Armani was peacefully sleeping with King right next to her.

He walked to the bathroom and took off his jacket and threw it in the closet on the floor. He walked into the room and slipped out of his Nike joggers and grabbed a pair of basketball shorts before slipping them on and getting in the bed.

He reached over King and pulled Armani as close as he could with King between them.

"Ooh he pressure" Armani said hyping King up as she took his pictures. Him and Quise were both dressed in a yellow Kappa outfit and white Airforce ones. The 3 we're going to the mall to get Nana a gift for her birthday that was coming up in a few weeks.

"Bae can you do this fa me" Marquise asked Armani walking out the room with his Rolex in hand. Armani grabbed it and clicked it around his wrist before smiling at him.

"Fine self" she smirked as he smiled while pecking her lips.

"That's all you baby" he smirked before walking in the room. A few seconds later he walked out with his phone in his hand.

Armani, Marquise and King walked through the mall on there way to Pink. Nana was a huge fan of PINK so they decided to stop there first.

"I'm hungry" King sighed laying his head on Armani shoulder as they entered the store.

"We gone eat after we leave" she told him and he nodded before putting his thumb in his mouth.

"You think she gone like this" Marquise asked Armani holding up a whiter sweater that read PINK on the front.

"Yeah" she nodded grabbing the black one that was the same as the white one.

Marquise grabbed the black one out of Armani hand and they walked around the store looking for anything that caught their eyes.

"I'm hungry" King groaned once again making Marquise mug him.

"Lemme see if i still got them chips" Armani said reaching down in her purse and pulling out a small bag of hot fries and opening them.

"Here" she said handing King a few chips before putting the back in her purse.

"You keep yo whole life in yo purse" Marquise shook his head grabbing a grey and white windbreaker.

"I'm ready ta go" Marquise announced grabbing Armani empty hand and pulling her to the checkout line.

Armani and King sat in Marquise living room watching spongebob more so King was watching it and Armani was on her phone. Armani looked up when she heard the shower stop indicating Marquise had got out the shower.

"Bae" she heard him yell making her stand from her seat and walk in the room to find him sitting at the foot of the bed wit a towel wrapped around his waist.