Chapter 31

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, Ga

Marquise🤮
Would like to FaceTime...

"Hello" i said once the call connected, i sat my phone next to me on my bed since i was laying down leaving him to look at the ceiling.

"If i wanted to look at a ceiling i woulda just looked up" he said mugging.

"I look a mess" i laughed fixing my bonnet and grabbing the phone showing him the side of my face.

"Armani" he mugged the camera and i laughed.

"That's all you getting. Now can i help you" i asked him.

"Get yo ass up and get dressed, imma be there ta pick you up at 6 ish" he told me and hung up, i frowned before checking the time seeing that it was 1 i just laid back down. Yeah he can definitely wait.

"Where the hell is my brush" i huffed looking under the sink, it's currently 4:30 and Quise has been texting me warnings for me to be ready at 6 on the dot. He always acting like he somebody daddy.

I seen the brush sitting on my dresser and rolled my eyes, i know Quise the one who had it he never put stuff back where he found it.

Marquise🤮

Marquise🤮-
Before u ask
Wear a dress

I sat my phone down and started getting dressed.

After taking a while looking for something to wear i finally decided and got in the shower.

Once i got out the shower i put on my dress and started my makeup and hair.

————————

"You look beautiful" Marquise told me kissing my cheek making me raise my eyebrow. He had on a White turtleneck and black Pants and of course his one and only Forces. He look cute or whatever.

"Thank you" i said hesitantly, ion know what this man got going on but he acting like a gentleman and stuff.

He walked me to his car door with his hand on my lower back, he opened the passenger door for me and i narrowed my eyes before getting in. I'm so lost right now. I watched him as he walked on the other side and got in the car.

"What is this" i asked him being very serious he looked at me and shrugged before pulling off.

"What you mean" he asked me looking between me and the road.

"You opening doors fa me and shit, you had me get all dressed up" i told him looking dead at him.

He looked at me and licked his lips before shrugging "I'm taking you somewhere" he told me and turned the music up right when i was finna ask another question.

I looked out the window for the rest of the way. We stopped at a red light and i felt something get dropped in my lap i looked down and seen a scarf.

"Put that on" he told me pointing towards it.

"Umm no" i mugged looking back out the window. Tuh these lashes are freshly done by muah and I am not finna mess em up.