Chapter 43

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, Ga

"You really leaving me tomorrow" i pouted crossing my arms.

"I ain't een go be gone that long" he said attempting to peck my lips making me jerk my head back.

"Ion wanna kiss you" i said getting off his lap making him mug me and grab my wrist.

"Gimme a kiss" he said licking his lips.

"No" i pouted and he grabbed my neck and pulled me into him making our lips crash together. He slapped my ass making me moan and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. Ion know why he always grabbing my neck and shit i will fuck him up fa that.

No you won't.

Bitch fuck you🙄.

"Marquise" i groaned pushing him away, i really didn't feel like having sex i just wanna cuddle wit him before he leave me🥺.

"Mmm?" He said kissing my neck making me bite my bottom lip.

"I wanna cuddle" i smiled as he picked me up and laid me down on the bed before laying between my legs and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Imma miss you" i said playing wit his hair, he kissed my stomach and looked up at me.

"Imma miss yo annoying ass to" he said smiling making me smile.

"You want a baby shower" i asked Sierra, i decided to come over her house for a li while.

"Yeah ion want nun to extravagant tho" she said shrugging making me nod. I understand why sheon want nothing to big cause sheon really got too many friends.

"Ok when do you want it" i asked her and she shrugged.

"That's up to you since you planning it" she said and nodded.

"Alright well I'm finna go. I gotta pick up Adrianna from my Granny Mary house so we can go ta the mall" i said standing up making her nod.

"Alright, love you" she said as i hugged her.

"Love you to" i replied walking out the front door.

I walked out and headed over to my car before getting in.

"Bae with red heart emojis and heart eyes would like to FaceTime" Siri said making me smile all hard. Ion know about y'all but when my man call i get extra happy. I really gotta man, i just be thinking bout that shit.

"Hello" he answered.

"Whatchu sleep" i asked and he shook his head.

"I just left my grandma house" he said and i nodded as i pulled out the driveway.

"How'd that go" i asked him setting up my phone so he could see me.

"Decent i guess, wasn't weird or nun. It was coo" he shrugged and i raised my eyebrow while briefly looking at the camera.

"You sure" i asked him stopping at the red light.

"Yeah. Imma call you later tho I'm finna take me a nap" he said and instantly hung up making me frown.

He prolly mad at you