Chapter 62

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, Ga

"When do you want it ta happen" i asked my mama, i decided to come over today and sit wit her for a li while.

"We wanna do it as soon as possible but I don't wanna rush and then everything don't come out like i want it too" she told me and i nodded.

"How soon y'all talking" i asked her drinking some of my strawberry lemonade.

"At least before December hits" she told me and i nodded.

"Have you been at least planning stuff out" i asked her, she want her wedding to be in the next few months but she ain't even been planning.

"I been looking at dresses but that's about it" she shrugged making me shake my head.

"So you tryna have a wedding before the year ends and you ain't even been planning nothing" i tuned my lips up and she mugged me.

"Shut up Lashay" she rolled her eyes at me and i laughed.

"Baby" I heard Lionell yell making my mom smile while standing up from the kitchen table. Aww my mommy happy😊.

"Hi babe" she smiled kissing him on the cheek as he walked into the kitchen with a li girl on his hip.

"Oh hey Armani. I didn't know you were here" he smiled and i smiled back while waving.

"Oh, this is my granddaughter; Alaya. Lay lay this is Armani say hey" he told the li girl who waved at me shyly making me smile.

"Hi pretty girl" i waved at her smiling.

"Ion know why she acting shy. Wit her bad ass" Lionell shook his head sitting her down on the ground making her hold onto his leg.

"Hi Laya" my mama smiled at the little girl who smiled at my mom.

"What you been up too" Lionell asked me leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Nothing much, just working" i shrugged cause it was the truth. I either been working or wit Marquise.

"Youn wanna overwork yoself na" he chuckled and i nodded. You can definitely tell he from Chicago, he talk so hood even when he tryna be proper.

"I don't. When I'm tired i would take the day off and have somebody fill in of for me" i shrugged and he nodded.

"That's good" he nodded.

"So what's gone be the color scheme of the wedding" i asked them as my mama sat back down at the table.

"See cause i wanna do red and black. But yo boujee ass mama tryna do all white" Lionell mugged her making me bust out laughing.

"Well you wanna do sum ratchet ass red. Ion want that bullshit at my wedding" she mugged him and he rolled his eyes.

"How bout y'all do White wit small accents of red" i shrugged and Lionell shrugged.

"Boy youn get a say in this anyway. Ain't nobody coming there ta look at yo plain ass tuxedo. They coming to see the bride" my mama mugged him making him mug her back.

"Yo ass be hating" he shook his head and my mama looked at me.

"Y'all gone have to come to a compromise cause y'all want me ta help plan the wedding but y'all don't know the date or nothing" i shook my head. They been asking for my help since they got engaged for me to help plan the wedding yet they still haven't decided on nothing.

"That's yo mama" Lionell shook his head grabbing a bottle of water out the refrigerator.

"Well I'm finna go" i announced standing up from my seat.