Epilouge

1 year later

Omniscient
Atlanta, Ga

"Bae can you get him please" Armani groaned as she held Yannis. They were on their way to a family dinner.

"For what?" Marquise asked Armani as he grabbed his som out of her hands.

"Cause i need to use the restroom" she told him before rushing to the bathroom, the couple had finally got their own house together a little over 3 months ago. They decided to start with a small house since having more kids was far from their minds at the moment. Although Armani wanted to have a big house right now cause she knew she was going to be having more kids sooner or later.

"Well hurry up for we be late" Marquis told her walking out the room to the living room, he began to fix his son shoes since he kept on kicking them off his feet. The small family were all dressed in burgundy, Marquise was wearing a burgundy turtleneck shirt, black jeans and white Air Force ones and Yannis was wearing a burgundy Nike sweatsuit and White Air Force ones. Armani was clad in one of her newest burgundy dresses, the dress had a slit going down her leg and was off the shoulders.

Armani finished her business in the bathroom and walked out.

"You ready" Marquise asked her and she nodded, Marquise grabbed the diaper bag and the keys while Armani grabbed her purse.

They headed outside to the car and immediately got inside and got settled.

"Where are we" Armani asked frowning as they pulled up to a large house.

"A house i rented out for the night" Marquise shrugged and Armani looked at him.

"Why" she asked him and he shrugged.

"Come on" he said as the 2 got out of the car, Marquise went on the other side and grabbed his son out of the car.

Marquise grabbed Armani hand with his empty hand and they made their way to the house.

"Can you grab the key outta my pocket please" Marquise asked Armani and she dug into his back pocket and grabbed the key before opening the door.

"Wow" she said as she looked around the beautiful house.

"You like it" he asked her and she nodded.

"It's beautiful. But what are we doing here" she asked him chuckling lightly and he licked his lips while chuckling.

"Just come on" he said leading her straight through the house, they came up to a sliding door that led to the backyard and went outside.

"What's going on Latavius" Armani asked him and he chuckled.

"Patience" he said and she rolled her eyes as they walked further into the backyard.

"You finna kill me" she asked him and he sucked his teeth.

"Tell yo mama ta stop talking" he said kissing his son cheek who started laughing while holding onto his dad collar.

"Surprise" everybody yelled causing Armani to jump slightly before laughing.

"What are y'all doing here" she asked her family and friends. Everyone was here for the dinner.