Chapter 48

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, Ga

"You really wanna meet these people" Adrianna asked me frowning, Lionel; my mama li boyfriend got outta jail last week and she asked me to come meet him tonight. Adrianna wasn't ready to meet him them so she stayed wit me until time came when she was ready.

"I mean why not, ion want just anybody around my mama" i shrugged and she nodded while sighing. The other night she told me she wasn't ready to have a stepdad and i swear i died cause she really was serious. I told her no matter what our father was always gonna be our father even if we do end up liking Lionel.

"I guess" she said looking out the window.

"If you ain't ready we can just go back to my crib until you are" i said briefly looking over at her, ion want her to feel like she's obligated to meet him or like him or anything.

"Nah it's coo I'm good" she said nodding and i nodded as we pulled into the driveway.

"You ready" i asked her taking the keys out the ignition.

"Yup" she said getting out the car as we walked up to the front door.

"Sheon never lock her door" i said shaking my head as Adrianna opened the front door.

"Y'all just walking in" my mama said mugging us as soon as we walked in the kitchen where she was at.

"You didn't lock the door soo" i dragged out sitting at the island as i watched my mama cook.

"So where he at" Nazir asked her walking down the stairs.

"He had to pick up his kids, he'll be here" she told him as she stirred the sweet potato's. She going all out for him ain't she.

"That's him right there" she said smiling when somebody knocked at the door.

"Hey baby" i heard her say as she walked back in the kitchen with some people.

"Hello" Lionel waved at us smiling making me smile back.

"Hi" Adrianna said waving.

"Waddup" Nazir said sitting next to me at the table.

"These are my sons; Deondrae, Elijah and
Dashon. It's really nice ta meet y'all I've heard a lot about you 3" Lionel introduced making us nod.

"I'm Naz this Armani and Adrianna" Nazir said pointing at us.

"Y'all ready ta eat" my mama asked us making us nod and then sit at the table, Elijah sat next to me.

"How y'all doing" Lionel asked trying trying to make conversation.

"Good and yourself" i replied putting some macaroni on my plate.

"I'm good thank you" he smiled drinking some water.

"Why y'all being weird" my mama said chuckling making us laugh. We did just meet but ok.

"How you been Ms.Tammy" Elijah asked her making me smile, at least he has manners.

"I been good, and i told you ta just call me Tammy" she told him pointing her fork at him.

"So how old y'all is" Dashon asked us while looking at Naz.

"I'm 17 she 15 and she 19" Naz told him making him nod.

"How old y'all is" Adrianna asked them.

"I'm 25, he 20 and he 16" Deondrae said pointing at his brothers.

"What you do to get 15 years" Nazir asked him outta the blew making me gasp.

"Nazir" my mama said in that warning tone. Y'all know when all yo mama gotta do is say yo name without moving her lips? Yeah that's what she just did.