Chapter 10

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, Ga

"You been in a fight befoe" KJ, Quise nem brother asked me, we was all at Kayla nem house. As always, and we just sittin here, as always. This was my first time meeting him and like everybody else he asking about where I'm from and shit.

"Yea i just got into a fight, matter fact these niggas seen me fight" i pointed at everybody inna room.

"You won?" He asked me.

"Duh fuck i look like" i poked my bottom lip out mugging. "Ion kno who you think you talking to, but you fucking wit a big dawg" i told him flexing my arms.

"Fuck outta here, yo li ass" he shook his head. I kid you not he act just like Quise tho they don't look alike, they have the same personality i swear.

"Mmcht man what's good for real" i bucked up pulling up my sweats like the boys be doing when they getting ready to fight.

"Sit yo ass down" BJ shook his head "somebody gon shoot yo li ass up one day" he told me taking a drag out his blunt.

"Look you niggas finna stop calling me li cause this thang definitely dragging" i told him rolling my neck. They finna really hop off me cause they call me little every chance they get.

"Shit compared tah me you is" KJ shrugged and BJ nodded agreeing.

I just ignored them sitting back down in my seat next to none other than Quise.

"Yo friend just got ha ass beat" Kimberly said standing up and walking over to me wit her phone in her hand. She put her phone in my face and showed me a fight.

"Who is that" i asked her cause i couldn't see no faces at all.

"Renny" she replied watching my reaction. "Guess who she fought" she licked her lips smiling.

"Who" i asked her.

"Brooklyn ass" she laughed. Oh damn.

(Imagination✨)

(Imagination✨)

"What they fighting for" i asked frowning, i know it ain't nun of my business but why did Renny get her ass beat by this bitch.

"Brooklyn fucked Renny babydaddy, and you know how that goes. So they met up at Brooklyn house or whatever and boom" she shook her head laughing.

I just shook my head as she walked away, ion really know where me and Renny stand but she did not need tah get dragged like that.

"The wig onna floor" Asia laughed slapping her leg, Kimberly went around showing everybody who wanted to see the video.

"Renny to sweet to be fighting, that's not even how she is" i shook my head frowning. Cause it gotta be way more to the story than what Kimberly said cause Renny not finna fight no female over Desmond. Then again youn really know people true colors.