Chapter 69

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, Ga

"Armani" Quise said shaking my body making me groan.

Why can't i ever get peace and quiet?

"What" i mumbled pulling the cover over my head.

"It's time ta go mama" he told me as he rubbed my stomach making me suck my teeth. I moved the covers off of me and sat up in the bed.

Today we got a lot of business to handle and we going to get some stuff for my studio and Marquise gettin him a li haircut wit his ugly self.

I slowly stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom to start my morning routine.

"Who dis? Dis you man?" This older dude said nodding towards me as me and Marquise walked in the barbershop.

"Yeah" Marquise nodded as we took a seat in the chairs that was lined up against the wall.

"What's yo name" the dude asked me making Marquise mug him.

"Fuck out ha face" Marquise mugged the dude putting his arm around my chair.

"My bad man. Just asking" the dude said laughing making Marquise mumble something under his breath that i couldn't hear.

"You ready" this other young looking guy said walking in grabbing the cape thingy as Marquise stood up from his seat.

"Youn gotta stay here if youn want to i can just call you once I'm done" he told me and i just shook my head.

"It's fine I'll wait" i told him and he nodded before handing me his phone and wallet and sitting down in the seat.

"Bae do you like this" i asked Marquise holding up a light pink furry carpet.

"No" he deadpanned making me laugh.

"It's giving the girls very much hater vibes" i said putting the carpet in the shopping cart. We are currently at Walmart doing some shopping for my studio.

I hate going shopping with Marquise all he do is bring his negative energy around. Ain't nobody got time for allat.

"Ooh look" i said stopping in front of a light pink vase that had grey in it. My colors for my studio were going to be a blush pink, grey and gold.

"You just picking shit up at this point. Fuck is you finna do wit that" he said shaking his head as i grabbed the vase and put it in the cart.

"Like I said it's giving the girls hater" i flipped him off before pushing the cart through the aisle.

"OMG it's Armani" we heard somebody say making us look to our right to see 2 girls that looked to be around 14 or 15 years old.

"We are such big fans of you. We watch you on YouTube, follow both of your Instagram pages and everything" one of them said making me smile as they walked up to us.

"Hi" i smiled as i hugged both of them.

"Can we please get a picture with you" she asked me and i nodded while smiling.

"Can you take this" i asked Marquise as both of the girls handed him they phones.

"Thank you so much. I love you so much bruh you don't even understand" the other girl said laughing as we hugged again. Marquise handed them they phones and they looked at the pictures.