Chapter 35

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, Ga

"You need to start grocery shopping cause you never got food in yo house that's why you always eating out" i ranted at Marquise as he just stared at me blankly making me roll my eyes.

"Shut up" he mugged me watching the TV.

"I'm for real. Ooh let's go late night grocery shopping" i said sitting at the foot of his bed smiling. Ion care the best time to go grocery shopping is when nobody there and it's like 12 sum at night just like right now.

"Mmcht" he smacked his lip looking at me "why you got so much energy" he mugged me staring back at the TV.

"Why you got so less energy" i retorted smartly putting my hands on my hips.

"Come on Marquise please. I'm hungry" i said poking my bottom lip out and grabbing his arm and he sat there and mugged me.

"First of all don't touch me second of all leave me aloneee" he mushed my head back and i swear i really felt like stomping my feet.

"Come on please. I won't bother you for the rest of the night. And imma make you tacos" i smirked, tacos is his favorite food and the way to his heart so im knowing he finna say yes.

"You better make my fucking tacos too" he mugged me standing up from the bed and i smiled before grabbing my Gucci slides i left over here in case i didn't feel like putting on the shoes i came wit. I grabbed my half Jean jacket since it was kinda windy outside and grabbed his keys.

"Can we stop by my house first real quick, ion got my link card" i told him walking in the living room. Yes we use link card for in here, we need all the help we can get thank you.

"Fuck you need a card fa. You ain't paying fa shit" he told me walking towards the front door, he held the front door open for me and i walked out and waited for him as he locked the door.

"It's kinda nippy" i shivered stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"Shut the fuck up talkin bout some nippy" he chuckled shaking his head as we walked down the porch stairs.

"I'm for real it's kinda cold" i licked my lips that i felt getting chapped already. I grabbed the Chapstick outta my mini purse and put some on my lips.

"Come here" Marquise said grabbing my elbow and pulling me towards him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and basically pushed me to the car.

"Uh what are you doing" i mugged hitting his arm and looking back at him.

"Get inna car" he said seriously and i looked at him to see him looking at a black car that was driving towards us. "Get inna ca-" right when he was about to finish his sentence shots rang out and Marquise had pushed me on the ground and had fell on top of me.

"Oh my God" i hyperventilated looking around to where i could see, i watched as the car slowly drove away and waited for them to turn down another block to get up.

"Marquise" i tapped his shoulder repeatedly and felt no movement making me instantly go into panic mode. "Marquise get up" i said pushing him on the other side of me, once i had moved him i crawled up so that i was leaning against the car.

"Marquise" i looked at him to find his eyes closed and blood coming from his shoulder and stomach.

"Oh my God MARQUISE" i yelled tapping his cheek repeatedly, i shook his body and he still didn't move so i checked his pulse. It was weak but still there.

I immediately grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and dialed the police.

"Stay wit me Marquise" i said slapping his cheek putting his head in my lap.

{Omniscient}

"Where is he? Where is Marquise?" Armani asked the doctor as he stitched her arm up.

"He's fine" the doctor replied but Armani refused to believe it until she saw him with her own eyes.

"No i need to see him. When can i see him" she said attempting to sit up on the bed but he pushed her down .

"You need to rest, you can see your friend when you've gotten all of your energy" he told her and Armani instantly groaned, she didn't care about rest or energy she wanted to see Marquise and she didn't care about what this doctor had to say.

She sat quietly for the rest of the time as he stitched her arm, once he was done another doctor had come in and applied a cast on her other arm along with some pills that were supposed to help the pain.

She waited for a while to make sure no doctor or nothing were gonna be coming back in her room before she left the room to find Marquise's.

"Excuse me" she said to the front desk lady who instantly stood from her seat.

"Sweetheart you aren't supposed to be out of bed" the lady said grabbing Armani arm to keep her stable.

"Can you please just tell me the room Marquise Johnson is in" she pleaded looking at the lady.

"I'm sorry but you must be resting right now" the lady said shaking her head making Armani groan.

"Please i just need to see that he's ok and i promise I'll go back to my room" Armani lied but the lady reluctantly agreed and sighed going back around to the desk.

"Ok he's in room 278 and I'll take you" the lady said "Mimi can you cover for me" she asked the other lady that was sitting in another seat.

"Yeah" the girl nodded and the lady grabbed Armani's arm and helped her to Marquise's room.

"Now you can't tell no one about this or I'll be in hugeee trouble" the lady said stopping outside of the door.

"I promise" Armani smiled slowly opening the room door "thank you" she smiled closing it back and walking in. She finally looked over at him and he had all types of wires and cords sticking out of his body which Armani hated.

She felt the tears well up in her eyes and sniffled before grabbing a chair and sitting it right by the bed. She grabbed his hand that also had a wire on it and kissed his knuckles.

"Please wake up" she sobbed quietly and held her hand over her mouth. "Lord let him wake up. Please" she shook her head as tears flowed down her cheeks.

"God let him wake up" she shook her head once again laying her head on the bed next to him.

Eventually Armani fell asleep in that exact position without even realizing.

The End.

Nah I'm jp😭