Chapter 38

{Armani POV}
Lafayette, Louisiana

"Hi Pop" i smiled hugging my Grandpa as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Aww i missed you so much. Act like you can't call" he said tapping the back of my head as we pulled away.

"My bad i be busy" i smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"Get out my face" he said mushing my head back and i dramatically fell on the couch.
Just rude.

"Disrespectful" i shook my head standing up as him and Adrianna hugged.

"My favorite grandson" he said smiling hugging Nazir tightly, him and Sierra ended up coming since Naz wanted her to meet our grandpa.

"Woww" Kareem mugged my grandpa as he walked downstairs wit a pop in his hand.

"Ahhh" i yelled running towards him and hugging him tightly. This really my favorite boy cousin.

"I missed youuuu" i smiled, i swear all the smiling i been doing today done gave me a headache and made the back of my ear hurt. That ever happened ta y'all? Shit happen ta me all the time.

"I missed you too guh" he said hitting the top of my head making me slap the back of his shoulder as we pulled away.

"You can't call or nun" he said, you can definitely tell he from Louisiana cause him and this accent Lord.

"Ok cause the phone works both ways" i mugged him mushing his head, i really hate when people say that like im not the only one who can call thee fuck.

"Yeah ok" he bucked at me as we sat on the couch.

"Who the hell is this. When did you have another baby Tammy, and she pregnant" my grandpa said gasping as he looked at Sierra.

"No pop, dis my girl and in here is my li baby" he said rubbing Sierra stomach briefly.

"You let him get a guh pregnant" he said looking at my mama like she was crazy. One thing about my grandpa is that he is blunt and he do not care, that's why he ain't never had friends cause some people can't handle the truth. Just like Quise.

"No i didn't LET him do nothing. HE was the one sneaking her in and outta my house when he wasn't supposed to" my mama said getting defensive as she mushed Naz head.

"Mhm, i damn sure wasn't ready ta be a grandpa" he shook his head and we all just laughed.

"Dude you already a grandpa" i said shaking my head.

"Shut up Armani. Well you gone introduce us" he said smacking his legs.

"Pop this my girl/babymom Sierra, Bae this is my grandpa" he introduced dryly.

"Well nice to meet you" Sierra said smiling all hard. If you meet my grandpa trust me when i say you do not need to act sweet, although it's respectful he way too ghetto ta care plus he still gone say what's on his mind.

"Yeah yeah" he said shaking his head and slapping her hand down before pulling her into a hug. "Welcome to the family Ms. Sierra" he yelled pulling away from the hug making Sierra smile.

"You shoulda never got wit my grandson" he told her shaking his head "good luck tho" he said tapping her shoulder and she just laughed.

"Anyways, where Jayda" Adrianna asked and i nodded in agreement.

"She at work, she get off in like 4 hours or so" Kareem shrugged.

"You grew up" he mushed my head and i just mugged him, i can't stand when my boy family members get them a li grow spurt cause they think they billy badass like boy i will still fuck you up like i was doing when we was 12.