Chapter 22

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, Ga

"DB SB 32 72 nigga dats my potna dem, G L O B E A B B nigga dats my potna dem" i yelled walking in Jabari crib. That song been stuck in my head all day.

"Ayy you almost got yo li ass popped walking in my shit like that" Jabari mugged me putting his gun back in his lap, i just bucked up at him.

"Nigga imma big dawg, fuck is you saying" i patted my chest sitting down next to Quise.

"Yeah imma big dawg my foot up yo ass" he pointed his gun at me.

"Woahh" i yelled and everybody looked at him.

"Nigga bout gay as hell" BJ yelled.

"Fuck up" Jabari mugged sitting his gun on the table.

"He weird" i mumbled to Quise putting my head on his shoulder. I had so much energy when i first walked in now I'm tired as hell, that ever happen to y'all? Like you get this random burst of energy and then yo energy go back down. Happens to me all the time.

"What you doing" i asked Quise as i watched him go through his camera roll and showed me the picture i had took at the park that one day.

"Yo ass ugly as hell" he mugged the picture and videos i took.

"Get outta there" i mushed his head and he just chuckled putting his arm around my neck and putting me in a choke hold.

"Stop Marquise" i slapped his arm trying to get him to let go.

"Say uncle" he said tightening his grip.

"Tuh just friends my ass" Kimberly said recording us making me throw up 4k trey and Quise pat my head.

"You always doing extra shit" he mugged her.

"Right" i co-signed looking to see if she stopped recording which she did, a few seconds later i got a notification.

KimKim story...

(Imagination)

(Imagination)

"You do to much" i mugged her and Quise looked over at my phone.

"What, i posted it on my close friends" she shrugged.

"Youn got no friends" Marquise mugged her and she flipped him off.

"I do" she replied rolling her neck and i just sighed shaking my head.

It's not really the fact of her posting the picture it's just I'm not tryna have people coming to me about him. Ian stupid far from it and i know for a fact that Marquise got females chasing after him and i will never be one of em.

"Nana you can go get my cup out my car" i asked her nicely. I had some good ole crushed ice in my cup.

"Sure" she shrugged, she's such a sweetheart.