Chapter 50

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, Ga

"Whatchu wanna wear" Marquise asked King picking up some shoes.

"I don't know" he said wrapping his arms around my legs, i swear i got his ass spoiled whenever Marquise tell him no he ask me and i say yes which make Marquise so mad.

Sometimes to be petty i say yes knowing i wouldn't usually say yes. But since it makes Quise mad i do it anyway.

"What color you wanna wear" i asked him picking him up making him instantly wrap his arms around my neck.

"Red" he said making us nod.

"These cute" i said picking up some Red and white Jordan 1's. "You like these" i asked him and he nodded "you sure or you just saying that" i asked him and he just looked at the shoes.

"I like them" he told me and i nodded.

"What shoes you wearing" Marquise asked me looking at the other wall of shoes that had all the shoe other sizes.

"Forces, what you wearing" i asked him walking up next to him.

"Same thing" he told me picking up some forces from off the wall rack thingy.

"S'cuse me can i get these inna 7.5 and these inna 2" he said to the employee that was walking by who nodded and grabbed the shoe outta his hand.

"I'm getting mine custom made" he said grabbing him some forces.

"Why" i asked him bouncing King on my hip.

"Cause i want to fuck" he said bucking at me making me roll my eyes.

"Whatchu putting on them" i asked him as King played wit Quise cross chain that i wore today.

"Imma get King onna back of the shoe" he said pointing to the part of the shoe he was gone get custom made.

"Boy you paying allat extra money to get 4 letter on a shoe" i mugged him and he shrugged.

"Watch they go come out fire den yo ass gone wanna wear em" he shook his head as the employee walked towards us.

"Sir" the employee said holding up 2 the boxes, I grabbed both of em and sat down on the li bench while Marquise told the employee what he wanted to get.

"Take these off" i told King pointing to his Spider-Man slides that he had on.

He took of the shoes and i put the shoe on his foot, the shoe took forever to put on but eventually i got it on.

"You like em" i asked him making him nod.

"They too tight or what" I asked him setting him down on the ground so he could walk in em.

"No" he shook his head and i nodded, i felt the top of the shoe so i could see where his toe was at before taking off the shoe and trying on mine.

"They fit" Marquise asked me wit his shoe box in his hand.

"Yup" i replied taking off the shoe and putting back on my Airmaxes.