Chapter 59

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, Ga

"Answer yo phone" Marquise told me waking me up outta my sleep as my head laid on his chest.

I rubbed my eyes and reached over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone.

Now who the he double hockey sticks is calling me this late?

"Hello" i answered rubbing my eyes as Marquise rubbed my lower back area.

"Mani" Sierra voice rang through the phone sounding like she was crying.

"Yeah" i replied slightly sitting up in the bed.

"Can i come over to yo house please" she asked me.

"Yeah. What's wrong you ok" i asked her.

"Imma see you once i make it over there" she told me and immediately hung up making me frown but get out the bed.

"Mmcht what is you doing" Marquise smacked his lips putting his hand over his face as i turned on the lights.

"Sierra coming over. It sounded like she was crying" i answered slipping on some grey biker shorts and a white tank top.

"Fuck she coming ova here fa" he mugged putting the cover over his head.

"Boy shut up" i mumbled walking out the room and going to the living room.

Sierra❤️🤰🏾

Sierra-
Quise in there?

Me-
Yea

Sierra-
Can you come outside.
Read

I grabbed my keys and headed out the front door while locking it.

I walked downstairs and watched as Sierra pulled up, i walked over to her car and got in.

"What's wrong" i asked her as she turned off the heat in the car.

"I hate yo brother bro" she cried while looking at me and i immediately pulled her into a hug as she cried on my shoulder.

"What he do" i asked her rubbing her hair. I love my brother but whenever he do something bad in his relationship it always fall back with Sierra coming to me or my momma. Ion mind it (sometimes)but he need ta get his bullshit together cause she pregnant now and sheon need ta be going through stuff like this. I always tell him if he not ready to be wit her then just break it off yet he continues ta break her heart.

"He cheated on me. Again" she cried harder as she slowly pulled away. "It's really my fault tho cause i always take him back no matter what he do i always take him back" she shook her head as she chuckled.

"I'm so done wit him and i know i say that every time but i really can't this time. I gotta fucking baby onna way dude and i can't sit here and watch him cheat on me and do me dirty back ta back ta back. That shit hurt bruh and he sit there in my face and do the shit then my stupid ass just sit there like hea fucking angel. I love him more than anything but i love my baby more and he/she don't need ta be raised up in that type of environment" she shook her head and i listened to her every word agreeing wit her.

"I love my brother more than anything, but he need ta get his shit together both of y'all do and he know he's in the wrong, you've been with him for 3 years and you been putting up wit his shit for all this time and he need ta learn his lesson. Do what you wanna do but make sure that it's healthy for you and the baby. Always make sure the baby straight. I can't tell you what ta do and i definitely can't tell him what ta do but i can tell you ta do whatever you need ta do for you and my niece or nephew" i told her and she nodded.