Chapter 34

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, Ga

Armanilashay

Liked by Dolly_dora and 16,630 moresArmanilashay did a set on Pandora today😘

Armanilashay did a set on Pandora today😘

      Comments disabled

"Thank you boo" she smiled hugging me and i hugged her back.

"You welcome" i said letting go and cleaning up my station.

"Alright imma see you later boo" she smiled waving and i waved back as she walked out the front door.

"Why she kept saying that stupid shit" Marquise mugged walking outta my room. The whole time Pandora was here he never came out that room and now he wanna walk out.

"Shut up" i mugged him putting the towel in the washer.

"Ok boo" he grinned and i mugged him before busting out laughing. He really get on my nerves bruh i swear.

"You a bug" i said as my laughter died down and he shrugged.

"I'm going outta town in a couple weeks" he told me sitting on the couch and i looked at him.

"Where" i asked putting the rest of my supplies in the closet.

"Champaign" he said sighing.

"Champaign" i replied raising my eyebrow.

"My dad and nem from there. I'm going up dere ta visit my grandma" he said looking at me and i nodded.

"Why you telling me this? Am i supposed ta care" i said and he mugged before smacking his teeth.

"Fuck you" he looked at the TV that was playing family guy.

"I'm just playing" i laughed sitting next to him "Anyways when you going" i asked him laying my head in his lap and his hand instantly went to my hair and started rubbing it.

"Onna 17th" he said looking in my eyes.

"Mmm. When you gone be back" i asked him playing with his other hand.

"Prolly the 20th or 21st ion really know yet" he shrugged and i nodded.

"Youn look to happy about going down dere" i said playing with the little hairs on his knuckles.

"It ain't that I'm just not as close ta her as i used ta be before i started going ta jail and shit. And sheon accept of the way i make money so sheon really talk ta me no more" he shrugged looking at me.

"It's only you going" i asked and he shook his head no.

"King, Nana, Mani and KJ supposed to be going. Tho them ain't her grandkids she always treated em like her own" he said and i nodded.

"Well just talk to her, youn really owe her a explanation but if you wanna give her one you can that's up ta you tho" i told him rubbing the palm of his hand, he nodded and pecked my lips before grabbing my neck with one hand and raising me up to where i was sitting in his lap. My hands immediately went to the back of his neck and his hand went to my butt making me gasp and him put his tongue in my mouth, we fought for dominance and in the end he obviously won.

He stood up and out of reflex my legs went around his waist, we continued to kiss as he walked us to my bedroom.

He laid me down on the bed and without pulling away he climbed on top of me with my legs still around his waist, i lightly pushed his chest indicating for him to lemme get sum air and he did but as soon as he let go he started kissing on my neck.

"Mmm Marquise" i moaned biting my bottom lip, my hands went to the top of his head and started gripping his hair as he sucked on my neck.

"Take these off" he told me tapping my thigh and i immediately slipped out of my biker shorts that i had on. "These too" he said pointing to my black panties that i had on. I slowly slid out my panties as he looked dead at me staring right into my soul.

After taking off my panties i immediately covered my area, it's not that I'm insecure or nun but I've never been naked in front of a dude nor have i ever had sex sooo.

Marquise looked at my hands and slowly moved em before getting down lower on the bed until his face was right at my hoo ha. He laid his head on the inside of my thigh and blew air on my area making me shiver extra hard.

"Stop teasing" i moaned looking at him and he smirked before putting his head lower and licked the outside of my area making me bite on my bottom lip. He looked up at me and kept eye contact then dipped his head lower so that his head was right at my area. I'm so glad i shaved today.

"Whatchu want Armani" he said and i kid you not his voice was 10 times deeper than usual.

"Please me" i moaned looking dead in his eyes. Without a second thought he immediately licked my area making me involuntarily moan loudly. "Fuck" i grabbed his head as he sucked my clit.

(A/n: this is so weird to write😭😭)

I felt myself getting closer to my climax as my stomach began to clench, right then Quise decided to suck harder on my clit.

"Fu-fuck Marquisee" i yelled grabbing his head and holding him right where he was and he sucked harder and harder. My eyes began to roll back and he tapped my chest.

"Look at me" he mumbled against my area making the vibrations go throughout my body.

"Mmm" i moaned looking at him to find him looking dead at me. "Right there right there" i moaned loudly as i felt my climax coming.

"Mmm" he moaned against my clit making my legs vibrate.

"Fuckkkk" i shouted as Marquise continued to suck making my entire body shake. Damn nigga i came you can move now.

"Mar-marquise" i tried pushing his head but he grabbed my hand and pinned it against my stomach, i then tried using my other hand and he did the same with that one. "P-please" i moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head once again.

"What" he hummed lightly biting on my area.

"Please s-stop please" i tried moving back against the headboard only for him to grab my thighs.

With another slow flick of his tongue he stopped and looked at me before smirking.

"Mmm" he smiled looking me dead in my eyes as he licked the outside of his lips that had my juices on it. Who made this man this fine.

He stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom, after a while i heard the bath water run and he walked out.

"Come on" he said grabbing my hand, i stood up with his help of course and followed him to the bathroom. I swear bro my legs  felt like jelly. The things that man can do wit his tongue.

He leaned me against the counter sink and walked out, i took that time to take off my shirt and bra and get in the tub. Aww be put bubbles in it. Idc that nigga like me💅🏾.

"Mmm" he walked back in putting my black loofah in my water and i smiled at him.

"Thanks" i said and he nodded before walking out the bathroom and closing the door.

Yeah he like ya girl.

After spending a good minute in the tub i got out and put on my red and black pajama pants with a black t-shirt. I walked back in my room and seen Marquise had changed the sheets making me smile.

That nigga like meeee.

"Fuck is you smiling fa" he mugged me turning off the lights.

"Just cause. Why you turning the lights off it's 5 o'clock" i smacked my lips laying on the bed and throwing the cover over me.

"Cause I'm finna go ta sleep and i know you is to" he shrugged, he was right so ian say nun.

He laid down next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me closer to him so i was laying right against his side. As soon as i got comfortable i feel straight to sleep.

They nasty😏.