08•

"So how was Minho yesterday?" Hyunjin sat down to have breakfast with me.

"He was fine" I took a drink of my coffee while still figuring out about those records.

"Just fine? Did he help you well?"

Yes Hyunjin he absolutely satisfied me heavenly well.

"He helped a lot actually, he ended up falling into the pool"

"Yeah I came home and he was using my bathroom to change clothes. He said you left to town? How come?"

"I uh went to buy some more bread for sandwiches."

"Why didn't you send someone?"

"I wanted to go myself."

"Oh.. okay."

Certified liar.

"Anyways,"  I stood up and sat beside him to show him the writings, "look what I found" I handed him the papers.

"What's this?"

"I found these over my father's old book case. I want to figure out what it says but-"

"It's in Italian"

"Exactly, I don't know how to read them."

"There's something you can try"

"Really? What?"

"Google translate."

I hit his shoulder rolling my eyes.

"Yes dumbshit of course I tried, but whatever I write it doesn't make sense. I'm thinking about maybe hiring someone native?"

"So you're gonna go to town asking random people if they speak Italian so they can translate your mafia leader father's writing? Nice!"

"See? This is why it could have never work out between us."

"What do you mean?" He chuckled.

"You're too sarcastic for my taste, I just want to rip your head off."

"I'm just joking, rela-"

The doorbell rang. Probably Minho for his second day at his new job.

"That's Minho" Hyunjin saw him on the monitor

"How did he get here?"

"I sent someone for him. I designated someone to bring him and take him home every day."

"Oh, I didn't know that."

"Well, now you do."

"Right. We also haven't discussed about him! How many days? And the payment? I quickly asked as Hyunjin stood up to go open the door.

"Well he can come four days a week? He doesn't have to clean all the house. We can discuss which days with him."  He said as his voice got further into the living room towards the door.

I heard him welcome Minho inside, and him greeting back.

"Good morning miss Hea" he smiled.

"Just Hea is fine, goodmorning" I smiled back. Hyunjin waved him to take a sit and have some coffee.

"How did you like your cleaning lady job?" Hyunjin asked while preparing Minho's coffee. Minho eyed me and giggled.

"It was great, I actually enjoyed it...a lot." His eyes still meeting mine, I just smirked.

"We were discussing about your schedule. Would you be fine working four days a week? You can choose."

"Yeah totally, it's fine."